Thread: broken tech kits, and glitched character

Default broken tech kits, and glitched character

please tell me this Tuesday the dragon tech kits "Deadly" and "Razor Teeth" will be fixed? plus my character on Order Falkor Midnightdream. he is missing his "Path of the Lunus" passive ability, and due to these bugs listed, cannot continue his ARoP.
    I know it`s not on my end, I cleared my cache, did a full patch/scan, and ALL my other adult dragons have their faction path abilities. Non of my mods are interfereing with my character`s pref files. if they were wouldn`t my other character be glitched like this as well?

Default Re: broken tech kits, and glitched character

I thought those tech kits were simply missing their description, but still working as intended? Of course I could be wrong.

As for missing the Path of the Lunus, you'll have far better luck with a support ticket on that one. Bugs which may affect multiple people would get reported via ticket system and forums pretty quickly, but if you're the only one with that issue, you'll have to go via the support system. You might just have to talk to whom ever and pick that bit up again?

Then again, we're in Rants here, so perhaps you're just frustrated and waiting very patiently with fingers, toes and even eyes crossed that these issue will be fixed either way, lets hope you can continue to enjoy the RoP.
    --- iuvenilis --- [Officer of The Alliance]
    Demonslaying since July 2004

You need to open a ticket for missing path of lunus. Not sure how something like that could happen.

As far as deadly goes, you should re-make your claws with battleforged. It's superior to deadly, which only affects the damage and accuracy of the Ravage ability. Once every 2 minutes is a poor idea for a tech kit... Battleforged adds 50 tooth&claw (which adds accuracy and damage to ALL t&c attacks) plus the +10 damage delay adjusted, again to all attacks. Which means it can help Gold Rage.

Not saying deadly shouldn't be fixed, but even if it was fixed, it's not worth using. If it affected all attacks, then it might be an interesting option... but then it would be nearly identical to sharper.. Even if deadly was +100 damage delay adjusted, it wouldn't be worth using for an ability you can only use once every 2 minutes.

I recommend they re-work it into something different than a tech that only affects ravage. Maybe make it a spellcaster tech, +100 primal, +15 damage delay adjusted to all spells, +50 accuracy. I know a few spellcaster who would love something like that.

Edit: I should post that in suggestions...
    Last edited by Guaran; January 21st, 2014 at 07:26 PM.

Yep sent a support ticket. they were who told me ALL his RoP quests are missing. :O Seems odd to have a character go glitched that badly. I got the "Path of the Lunus" ability back so I`ll be able to continue ARoP, of well then I suppose I could technically RP that he realy ISN`T any particular faction afteral! LOL

As for broken techs, True Battle-forged is better. but what about Razor Teeth? I recently made a head scale with it, and later found IT was broken as well D: get a message like cannot attack target creature with equip weapon. or something :P

Quote Originally Posted by Darkwing_Duck View Post
    As for broken techs, True Battle-forged is better. but what about Razor Teeth? I recently made a head scale with it, and later found IT was broken as well D: get a message like cannot attack target creature with equip weapon. or something :P
    are you sure you still weren't using deadly, or didn't have anything else affecting?
    i've -never- used deadly tech for any of my chars (because it's bad) so they either use battle forged or sharper. all my chars attack fine. (also note, i always use razor teeth on my head scales)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Darkwing_Duck View Post
    Yep sent a support ticket. they were who told me ALL his RoP quests are missing. :O Seems odd to have a character go glitched that badly. I got the "Path of the Lunus" ability back so I`ll be able to continue ARoP, of well then I suppose I could technically RP that he realy ISN`T any particular faction afteral! LOL

I have a scale with razor teeth. Never notice a problem. Maybe Istaria's trolling you. :P

I know deadly busted. cuz that`s what was erroring.. so I made a claw with sharper. A few other players told me about razor teeth. So I made the tech kit, but never applied until I know for sure if it`s working or not.

Thread Information