Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Blight Delta 255

Default Blight Delta 255

Blight getting a nice big bunch of fixes! Mostly looks great: http://community.istaria.com/news/?id=549

One concern though:
    Arthridgel Forest Cudgels are now all Attune on Equip. Further the Exceptional Arthridgel Forest Cudgel now has a standard attack and can be used as a weapon. This makes the line of Cudgels consistent.
    Only the bugged "Exceptional Arthidgel Forest Cudgel" was attuning, and that was part of the bug. They never attuned until the exceptional had a portion of a different item copied ontop of it. All these items are supposed to be (re-)usable to obtain a short buff to spell alacrity. The description above doesn't sound like the Exceptional was fixed correctly.. I will double check on Blight once I get home. The Exceptional should be useable to provide the same buff that the rest of those in the same line have. "Tranquility of the Grove"

Emblems as abilities
    Can't wait for this to go live.

Default Re: Blight Delta 255

Ok, still have a major bug with Exceptional Arthridgel Forest Cudgel.

Item attuned, had to be equipped to be used. When used, it consumed itself. This was the main, original bug I reported almost a year ago...

Still not fixed...

The other three cudgels seem ok. Except that they attune now when they didn't before.

Found an emblem that didn't get converted: Research Assistant Emblem. In inventory, it's now called zzResearch Assistant Emblem. The buffs on some of the emblems are a nice touch, expecially on the hard to get ones like myloc slayer.

Armor tech kit: Champion is still missing from Anarie (Loyalty Rewards Vendor)

Upon casting gift of series spells (tier I) they are removed from my book, and the hotkeys are greyed out.
    Logging out and in doesn't fix it. Ack!
    Blight: Kaylee, Marynah, others
    Guildmistress, Crafters of Blight
    Chaos: Demmona, Bankshot, others
    Co-Guildmistress, Mithril Council

Small problem with the eastern outpost marble. There are these things that look like pink bubble gum balls, that say Marble Golem (Dead), and count em, TWO nodes. The new destroyed stoneworking machine is floating in the air. I really hope the motherlode is going to still be there, because if there is one in the other quarry, it's near impossible to find.

Quote Originally Posted by Marynah View Post
    Upon casting gift of series spells (tier I) they are removed from my book, and the hotkeys are greyed out.
    Logging out and in doesn't fix it. Ack!
    Woah... yea. weird. The spells didn't change so I suspect its something on the server. Letting tech know.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Small problem with the eastern outpost marble. There are these things that look like pink bubble gum balls, that say Marble Golem (Dead), and count em, TWO nodes. The new destroyed stoneworking machine is floating in the air. I really hope the motherlode is going to still be there, because if there is one in the other quarry, it's near impossible to find.
    Clear your world cache (the terrain did change). Its not floating for me.

I don't know why there would be dead marble golems near the Eastern Outpost, there are no spawns of them nearby. Don't see that on the internal server. Motherlode nodes won't spawn there any longer.

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Guaran View Post
    Found an emblem that didn't get converted: Research Assistant Emblem. In inventory, it's now called zzResearch Assistant Emblem. The buffs on some of the emblems are a nice touch, expecially on the hard to get ones like myloc slayer.

Armor tech kit: Champion is still missing from Anarie (Loyalty Rewards Vendor)
    Sorry about the "zz" in front... existing instances of items shouldn't have updated, but they did for some reason. I've modified those which are obsolete to now have a (Legacy) in front of their name. Research Assistant and other emblems like it are obsolete and thus won't be udpated.

The Armor tech Kit was uploaded. Not sure why Anarie isn't showing it, but I'll have to ask the techs about that.

looking forward to seeing this update come live to Order but I am a little confused as to why marble motherlodes where banished from eastern outpost area .. ( i guess everyone used this area more than the quarry and now we will be punished for it ).I stoppeed doing emblem quests cause of wasted space in inventory and now this revamp will open up more questlines.I hope the islabd of ice is not revamped to much . i spend lots of time on the island either hunting of crafting and enjoyed it .I you like to thank the development team for the gear and spell revamp

Quote Originally Posted by Guaran View Post
    Item attuned, had to be equipped to be used. When used, it consumed itself. This was the main, original bug I reported almost a year ago...

Still not fixed...

The other three cudgels seem ok. Except that they attune now when they didn't before.
    They are "event" items, and thus should all be attune on equip. So that is behaving correctly.

My guess is that it consuming itself has to do with the same bug that Marynah posted about where spells consume themselves, as there's nothing different about the cudgel. So, while you are still seeing the same behavior as you posted about a year ago, it actually is due to something in the game client, and thus something new.

Quote Originally Posted by Velea View Post
    I've modified those which are obsolete to now have a (Legacy) in front of their name. Research Assistant and other emblems like it are obsolete and thus won't be udpated.
    Then I really hope you don't remove the emblem slot because on Order the Research Assistant Emblem is something my character is associating with and I'd like to keep the title on my name.

Btw: Scorpions' Bane and Mylocs' Bane should have the ' moved, shouldn't they?
    Research Assistant Pharaxes Sphaerideion (started playing 2007-09-08, ascended 2008-06-15)
    Dragon Adventurer: 100 (2009-01-05) Dragon Crafter: 100 (prior 2008-06-04)
    Dragon Crystalshaper: 100 (2013-12-21) Dragon Lairshaper: 100 (2013-09-28)

We've no intention of removing the emblem slot.

And no, they are correct. The wearer is the bane of multiple myloc, so it's mylocs' bane (for example).

Seems to only happen to T1 and T2. T3-5 are OK

Quote Originally Posted by Velea View Post
    We've no intention of removing the emblem slot.

And no, they are correct. The wearer is the bane of multiple myloc, so it's mylocs' bane (for example).
    Ok, must be a german thing then to put the ' in front of the s
    Research Assistant Pharaxes Sphaerideion (started playing 2007-09-08, ascended 2008-06-15)
    Dragon Adventurer: 100 (2009-01-05) Dragon Crafter: 100 (prior 2008-06-04)
    Dragon Crystalshaper: 100 (2013-12-21) Dragon Lairshaper: 100 (2013-09-28)

After a cache clear, the station still is floating. Screenshot attached.

horizons_1392472144.jpg

Also, the pink gumball golems are still there. Chib and Bounder also came and saw them least night.
    Screenshot...horizons_1392472177.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Pharaxes View Post
    Ok, must be a german thing then to put the ' in front of the s
    Putting before the 's' is singular possessive. After, it's plural possessive.

Also, the pink gumball golems are still there. Chib and Bounder also came and saw them least night.
    Screenshot...horizons_1392472177.jpg
    Is that at the eastern outpost? No golems spawn there so those would be resource nodes. Seems like you may have missing assets and may need to run a full scan.

Quote Originally Posted by terrox View Post
    looking forward to seeing this update come live to Order but I am a little confused as to why marble motherlodes where banished from eastern outpost area .. ( i guess everyone used this area more than the quarry and now we will be punished for it ).I stoppeed doing emblem quests cause of wasted space in inventory and now this revamp will open up more questlines.I hope the islabd of ice is not revamped to much . i spend lots of time on the island either hunting of crafting and enjoyed it .I you like to thank the development team for the gear and spell revamp
    Motherlode nodes are not meant to spawn anywhere that is unguarded. They are a reward for braving danger. Since right next to the Eastern Outpost is not populated with monsters, there should be no motherlode nodes.

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth View Post
    Is that at the eastern outpost? No golems spawn there so those would be resource nodes. Seems like you may have missing assets and may need to run a full scan.
    Yes, Eastern Outpost. The full scan fixed the floating stone shop, but the pink balls are still there and claim to be dead golems when you click on them. They are harvestable. There are two rich nodes that look like nodes and a bunch of pink balls.

Yes, Eastern Outpost. The full scan fixed the floating stone shop, but the pink balls are still there and claim to be dead golems when you click on them. They are harvestable. There are two rich nodes that look like nodes and a bunch of pink balls.
    Hm, odd. I'll look into it. Thanks.

Thread Information