Thread: Missing istaria

Alduiness

Lightbulb Missing istaria

posting so hopefully someone reads this and knows i have not fallen completely off earth. I am still alive, been gone from game since sept '13 but i have not forgotten where i stand. And happy new year to those who are having a great 2014 ... Unfortunately android does not provide access to gaming but it does provide me, now, with access to the forums, sorry it has taken so long to write. I no longer have a computer, still working on trying to get back into action, not going so well. Currently expecting, almost in my 2nd tri'. I regret to inform that i am not doing well, been very very sick recently and the cold arctic weather we have here is taking its toll on me. I am not sure when i will be back to join all of you in your wondrous adventuring but i indeed do wish all of you the best in your travels and have an awesome 2014.

alduiness

Default Re: Missing istaria

*serves Alduiness a container full of klava presented with a towel and a curtsy, to sustain her*

Congratulations on expecting, and hope all goes much better as time goes on. Hope you get back sooner rather than later and have an awesome 2014 too!

Hi, Congratulations on expecting but sorry to hear that you are not feeling well. The east side has certainly had a harsh winter this year, I have been fortunate to have a pretty mild winter here on the west coast. I think we got snow once a few weeks ago it really piled up to around 2 inches, lasted a day and was gone. :-) Looking forward to seeing you again Aldy.

Alduiness

Thanks for the replies! I miss the aot action Kor! I cant wait to get back in the game. Just hit 15 wks and im doing so much better. Pls tell Dep isaid hello and everyone else as well.

Aldy

Alduiness

Thumbs up Re: Missing istaria

Hey all, how is everyone!?! Baby Girl Born 9/19/2014, 7lbs, 14oz, 20 1/2in, healthy and active Miss everyone!!! Hope we can reunite soon

Congratulations! Good luck surviving the first few months of newborn! :-)

Thread Information