Thread: Accounts

Default Accounts

Hey. Just wondering if this weeks troubles had any effect on accounts. My subs need renewed and payment keeps getting rejected? Not a card balance problem.

Default Re: Accounts

Happened to me too. Support sorted me out with a temporary solution until it's fixed. Just submit a ticket.
    --- iuvenilis --- [Officer of The Alliance]
    Demonslaying since July 2004

Just had this happen this morning; I've submitted a ticket and hope to see a similar resolution.
    Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for thou art crunchy, and extra-tasty dipped in ketchup.

Ok thank you both for the replies.

Credit card payments are working again.

You guys are awesome...thanks, support and Devs for the work!
    Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for thou art crunchy, and extra-tasty dipped in ketchup.

Thank you very much for an amazing response time and with a quality solution yesterday VI. Very much appreciated. Glad things are up and running again.

I've just re-downloaded as I missed you all.

However I can't log in. I've submitted a lost password request, got the email with my login details in, and it's not being accepted. Not in the support system, not in the game - I can log in to view my account online, but ONLY if I click the link from the email - it seems that the username is being odd. This means I cannot raise a support ticket - it won't let me log in to do so - so this is the only method I have of contacting anyone.

My husband is also trying to come back, but we have an inkling his email address used is such an old one we can't even access it any more :/
    Bobda Bilda (Chaos) - www.hzconfectioner.org.uk
    http://www.painefreecrafts.com - what takes up most of my spare time now..

have raised 3 support tickets (finally managed to log in to support, although I appear now to be on there twice!) - all slightly different issues - all hubbys characters on my account too which is odd.. although I vaguely recall a multiple subscriptions option on single accounts.. appears I have 11 characters, so need to delete some, but I can't until he gets his own account and the characters moved if we can't do the multi-account option any more.. oh goodness, didn't expect this to be so complicated!

Arietna- so good to see that you are back!!!!
    WELCOME BACK HOME

Did you consider, that we can`t log in with e-mail adress anymore (username instead)?
    Is your Java updated? All patches done? Newest launcher?

And yes- you can still have numeros subs with one account. 7 chars per sub plus two or three on Blight.

Hope all will work fine for you soon!

LovsKin (of Chaos)
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

it's all sorted! Velea, as usual, so helpful and managed to work it all out - we were playing with a double subscription on one account (and we'll do the same again).

Hoping to log back in tonight if time (and kids!!) permit So looking forward to seeing you all again! We downloaded it all completely last night and so it was a brand new install, all updates etc done too.

What's plot availability like? or more to the point at the moment, is anyone needing work doing? It'll let me re-explore and find things out all over again and go back to doing the thing that makes me return time after time.

Thread Information