Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Talk to the Team: Knight of Creation

Default Re: Talk to the Team: Knight of Creation

Quote Originally Posted by hallucin8 View Post
    I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure paladins cannot cast the full range of healing spells... But they can cast just about every other mystic spell.

I'll +1 to Amons idea/clarification that any new sword/amor abilities being buffs, but I'd still like to see a summoned 2 handed katana please :)

I'd like to see some, or at least one, of the shield buffs being group auras ;)

As much as I like those weapon buff suggestions, seems as though it might be 'too much'... Flame damage would be better suited to battlemage, energy for chaos warrior (magus style), undead for paladin (stand against the darkness), healing for healer (aura of health). Don't get me wrong, I love the suggestion, but it's almost as though other schools could diminish as a result. Perhaps something simpler, like convert damage to crush/pierce with addition DPS? Boring I know, it's 6am and I'm going back to sleep now :p

edit: no going back to sleep :( just wanted to add, we do want weapon buffs to account for the lack of techs/crystals, so those suggestion are in fact pretty good.
    Yeah, the whole idea revolves around "make the summon-able waepons at least comparable to tech'd weapons." This has to be accomplished by being able to add things that do stuff akin to techs/sockets, so.. procs, skill buffs, all sorts of other stuff. It'd basically shift KNoC into revolving heavily around their summoned weapon/shield, which seems to have been the nature of the class, rather than them just being a melee-type who can use a few summoning spells, as it presently stands.

As for Amon's post:

I think that list is a great basic idea. I don't think it's necessary to mimic *every* socket or tech possibility obviously, especially if a few options (such as the block-reactive shield heal) are unique, I think it'd be 100% fair to trade off the flexibility of normal socketed/tech'd gear for the flexibility of having fewer options, but being able to shift them around on the fly and having some unique/new ones.

Some "summong" type affects on the weapon might be neat - i.e. the 25% chance for damage type deal, to mimic ice hammer/flame spear, to keep with that theme. I'd steer away from some stuff like stuns or whatnot that may become too "Must have" and surpass everything else - the most interesting abilities when it comes to this sorta things are the ones that don't have an always-better-than-all-the-rest for every situation!

Some sort've ability-drain could be a neat sword effect - pull str or armor from the opponent (a transfer of matter, in the same vein as "banish armor"'s theme), possibly some + to summoning or casting skills if someone wanted to shore up their summoning spells a bit due to not being multiclassed fully. I think a shield heal-reactive would be neat, but don't think it'd fit on the sword, that's pushing a bit too paladin-ish side of things!

As for the shield: resistance/armor buffs, block chance buff, great, I think reactives when blocking are extremely spot on, especially with the shield being weird and ethereal and all.. Maybe even a few % chance on hit by spell type options? The KNoC could be something of a "mage-killer" type, considering their knightly magey mix!
    Last edited by Losian; March 22nd, 2014 at 12:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by hallucin8 View Post
    I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure paladins cannot cast the full range of healing spells... But they can cast just about every other mystic spell.

I'll +1 to Amons idea/clarification that any new sword/amor abilities being buffs, but I'd still like to see a summoned 2 handed katana please :)
    First point regarding paladins casting heals... your right they can't do all heals but i was actually referring to the ability to cast nature and spirit...

secondly I like the idea of the different buffs.. and that katana like a demongii would be cool :P

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth View Post
    * Sanctuary (+Heal on block?)
    to me this sounds like something a paladin should have

The one difficulty with adding more item appearances and types is that each ability can only specify 1 type. So, sword with appearance A. If we wanted a sword with appearance B we'd have to create another ability. The other problem is that the school needs weapon abilities every 5 levels, meaning at least 16 for each weapon/shield/armor type plus a matching buff. That gets very time-consuming and feels like a lot of database bloat to me.
    Right. That's why I was suggesting that these be quested for abilities, only available at level 100 Knoc, so that only 3 or 4 new abilities have to be created for the weapon, and maybe 2 more for the shield.

I also believe existing art assets could be tweaked and reworked with minor effort in creating these.

Priceless sword of embers, scaled up in size about 1.2x for a flame damage effect sword.

Blade of Rending, scaled up in size about 1.2x, retextured with the ice texture from say the Tower of sorcery, or the icicles or arches north of the Tower of magery. plenty of icy textures and tints to pick from. This would be an ice damage effect sword. Also add to it the frozen weapon frosty glow.

A death damage or undead damage sword, can use the riftrender sword model, retextured with the floating skulls texture used on Umyarr and Valkor. Also increase its scale x1.2. (or Perhaps decrease, not sure how that would look on a player).

And a fourth more generic added damage sword, can simply be the existing summoned sword model. This one can even be the final summoned sword gained automatically with knoc levels at level 100, Blade of Creation XVII. Just tweak up the damage some.

All the above can be created without new art assets.

Just create quests for obtaining the three new ones. (already have a cool idea for the flame damage sword quest. Better grab your friends).

I will keep asking for the extra appearances and quests. We want to make the class fun, unique, interesting. The above helps to accomplish that. And since it's only three new abilities total, creating them wouldn't be too difficult. most of the work would be writing the quests. To me the quests are a necessary part in really making the class interesting. I love new quests. How many bipes trainers have the link "I also have some tasks for a new Knight of Creation..." that never have gone anywhere except "Come back when you have more experience". In place of Knight of Creation, insert any school name except Dragons, or monks past level 20.

However, this does get me thinking that maybe the Knoc could summon regular items and then have abilities to build from those. So, perhaps Player_A summons his Blade of Creation II. While that is active he can use an ability called "Fiery Blade" or "Energized Blade" that gives another buff that provides additional enhancement. Layering effects onto the weapon in a way. In fact, I think that might work well and allow for more flexibility. Not sure if we could alter the appearance of the weapon though since the buff wouldn't really be on the item, but rather on the character.
    This seems the easier path, but also could be abused if these added damage effects were used with crafted swords that already had added damage. They also leave little new appearance choices if any as options. We already have Flame attack, Ice attack, etc.

At least with unique swords, they would look cool.

Perhaps one new summoning ability that converts damage to death damage, works like Flame attack, but a purpled/black effect. This might be interesting. Something that could also be cast on other players in the same way as Flame attack. A rarely used attack type could be useful in the array of highly resistant mobs we got now. But this could simply be a damage converter only, then using it on existing teched swords or on other players doesn't get too powerful.

More thoughts on Shining Blades... Increase the damage x5, unstack it's timer with the other Epic spells, increase aoe size a bit, and add back the pre-req that the player has turned in a complete bitter pickle bottle cap collection to be able to get the quest for it (which seems to have been removed along the way somewhere).

Quote Originally Posted by Calyndrell View Post
    And whilst i agree with you on the visage of the "arcane paladin" lets remember that paladins can cast all mystic school spells
    And Knoc's can cast all Arcane spells... (That's means flame spells, ice spells, energy spells, Mind spells, and the few summoning "spells")

No need to take spells away or add any to Knoc.

Quote Originally Posted by Guaran View Post
    Right. That's why I was suggesting that these be quested for abilities, only available at level 100 Knoc, so that only 3 or 4 new abilities have to be created for the weapon, and maybe 2 more for the shield.
    I think making them ALL level 100 kinda of takes away from the class one thing I Hate is only get useful abilities at the highest lvl.. perhaps the more obvious less useful ones start at a lower level (80 upwards?)

More thoughts on Shining Blades... Increase the damage x5, unstack it's timer with the other Epic spells, increase aoe size a bit, and add back the pre-req that the player has turned in a complete bitter pickle bottle cap collection to be able to get the quest for it (which seems to have been removed along the way somewhere).

No need to take spells away or add any to Knoc.
    And if it means we need to increase its level to 100 to match the likes of volcano then fine but please make it a valid choice...
    Last edited by Calyndrell; March 23rd, 2014 at 09:56 AM.

I think making them ALL level 100 kinda of takes away from the class one thing I Hate is only get useful abilities at the highest lvl.. perhaps the more obvious less useful ones start at a lower level (80 upwards?)...
    Well, the idea was to make the class one that people want to play in as their main active class. While not making it too difficult on the dev's. A way to make it interesting, look good, more fun to play in. Something useful.

Well, the idea was to make the class one that people want to play in as their main active class. While not making it too difficult on the dev's. A way to make it interesting, look good, more fun to play in. Something useful.
    Yes i see that.. But i think that the lure should start before level 100.. the reason i said Lvl80 is that's tier 5 anyway so no need to make things complicated.. that and it could feel alittle untidy if suddenly ALL the decent abilities only start at level 100.. that and if we are questing for the final abilities an xp reward as well would be possible at levels below 100... In my view there aren't enough Class specific quests teaching about the way a certain class is used/developed for any classes so perhaps this could be a chance to correct that with the KnoC at least.

Yes i see that.. But i think that the lure should start before level 100.. the reason i said Lvl80 is that's tier 5 anyway so no need to make things complicated.. that and it could feel alittle untidy if suddenly ALL the decent abilities only start at level 100.. that and if we are questing for the final abilities an xp reward as well would be possible at levels below 100... In my view there aren't enough Class specific quests teaching about the way a certain class is used/developed for any classes so perhaps this could be a chance to correct that with the KnoC at least.
    I agree. The journey should be fun and appealing, not just the destination. Not everyone is going to see 99 levels of repetitive and un-remarkable abilities and tough it out just to finally get a few interesting ones *at last* at 100.. at which point there's nothing to do but level other schools, or run around and work on epic-y stuff or whatnot, the journey is already pretty much done.. Better to have lots of levels to use those abilities, rather than sit in Trismus and show them off. ;) A few abilities at high levels would be an okay stop gap, but altogether does not in any way really address KNoC in a profound way, it'd be a bandaid to appease a few folks who already grinded it out, and wouldn't attract any younger players, in my opinion - it'd definitely not be enough of a carrot-on-a-stick for me.

I think it's obvious that there's a few schools of thought at work, it's a matter of having to agree to disagree. Some people prefer to look at schools mostly standalone, others only consider them in terms of already having a half-dozen 100s and wanting to know what makes it worth bothering to go to 100 with it; it's two radically different approaches. One cares about the levels 1-99 profoundly because that's where their journey is, they want to have new abilities all along the way to use and try out that affects the game, not just reach 100 and idle around with other folks, while the other thought in this case wants to just grind it out as fast as possible and get it over with and thus doesn't much care about what's between 1-99, just the destination.

I think 80 is way too late, even. Anyone new isn't going to drop into KNoC, play 20-30 or so and be excited by any of it, which is exactly why Amon initially suggested changing it up to begin with. It's predictable and repetitive, it needs spice - a few abilities at 100 doesn't affect how predictable or repetitive it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Losian View Post
    I agree. The journey should be fun and appealing, not just the destination. Not everyone is going to see 99 levels of repetitive and un-remarkable abilities and tough it out just to finally get a few interesting ones *at last* at 100.. at which point there's nothing to do but level other schools, or run around and work on epic-y stuff or whatnot, the journey is already pretty much done.. Better to have lots of levels to use those abilities, rather than sit in Trismus and show them off. ;) A few abilities at high levels would be an okay stop gap, but altogether does not in any way really address KNoC in a profound way, it'd be a bandaid to appease a few folks who already grinded it out, and wouldn't attract any younger players, in my opinion - it'd definitely not be enough of a carrot-on-a-stick for me.

I think it's obvious that there's a few schools of thought at work, it's a matter of having to agree to disagree. Some people prefer to look at schools mostly standalone, others only consider them in terms of already having a half-dozen 100s and wanting to know what makes it worth bothering to go to 100 with it; it's two radically different approaches. One cares about the levels 1-99 profoundly because that's where their journey is, they want to have new abilities all along the way to use and try out that affects the game, not just reach 100 and idle around with other folks, while the other thought in this case wants to just grind it out as fast as possible and get it over with and thus doesn't much care about what's between 1-99, just the destination.

I think 80 is way too late, even. Anyone new isn't going to drop into KNoC, play 20-30 or so and be excited by any of it, which is exactly why Amon initially suggested changing it up to begin with. It's predictable and repetitive, it needs spice - a few abilities at 100 doesn't affect how predictable or repetitive it is.
    Ah Losian, my brother in arms. Agreed, and very eloquently put.

While perhaps it may be ok to make different weapon models an end game thing, we NEED to come up with abilities to fill the 99 other levels well.

The big thing everyone seems to be perseverating on are the Summoned Sword/Shield ability. While that's all well and good, we all know that regardless of whether or not we want it or suggest something, those abilities are getting looked at and getting changed for the better in some way. Instead, we should focus on brainstorming new abilities that can be easily spread throughout the school at regular intervals to make the class fun and interesting.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I think the answer lies with first the Blessing of Istaria, some other form of summoning ability (summon armor is my personal favorite) and finally with Banish Armor.

- The blessing should first and foremost be toned down a tad and be gained at a MUCH earlier level, honestly I'd like to see it be gained at 20 with the Sword and Shield. Then make it every 10 or 15 after that. Also, the Blessing, should either be in the form of an aura or at least allow it to be given out to other people.

- The other summoning thing could be really anything. I suggest summonable armor, merely because it goes along with our whole summon equipment thing. Make it give a fair amount of armor, but not as much as a full set, but supplement it with improving resists. For example, the first tier (25+ish?) might have this:
    Summon Armor:
    +~30 Armor
    +10 Crush Ward
    +10 Slash Ward
    +10 Pierce Ward

Then the ability could improve at a steady pace, and perhaps even gain other resists along the way (Blight/Ethereal/Etc.). Perhaps make the visual for it be the cool white hooded tunic the other KnoC's wear on the Spirit Isle! It'd make us look different, and pretty darn cool if you ask me :D!

-Finally, the Banish Armor ability I think could be far more interesting as a slightly less powerful but more useable version of itself that is gained at a lower level and spread throughout. I envision it as an ability similar to the Shaman's Acid Rain. Perhaps an "attack" aura centered on either the KnoC or a target that "banishes" a good amount of their armor and improves with level. So instead of having a slightly boring ability gained at a fairly high level that's only useable every 10 minutes, we'll have a more utilitarian ability that can be used often in combat to help liven things up.

Yup, that's it from me this morning! Keep up the good discussion people!
    -Q

Quote Originally Posted by Quiiliitiila View Post
    Ah Losian, my brother in arms. Agreed, and very eloquently put.

While perhaps it may be ok to make different weapon models an end game thing, we NEED to come up with abilities to fill the 99 other levels well.

The big thing everyone seems to be perseverating on are the Summoned Sword/Shield ability. While that's all well and good, we all know that regardless of whether or not we want it or suggest something, those abilities are getting looked at and getting changed for the better in some way. Instead, we should focus on brainstorming new abilities that can be easily spread throughout the school at regular intervals to make the class fun and interesting.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I think the answer lies with first the Blessing of Istaria, some other form of summoning ability (summon armor is my personal favorite) and finally with Banish Armor.

- The blessing should first and foremost be toned down a tad and be gained at a MUCH earlier level, honestly I'd like to see it be gained at 20 with the Sword and Shield. Then make it every 10 or 15 after that. Also, the Blessing, should either be in the form of an aura or at least allow it to be given out to other people.

- The other summoning thing could be really anything. I suggest summonable armor, merely because it goes along with our whole summon equipment thing. Make it give a fair amount of armor, but not as much as a full set, but supplement it with improving resists. For example, the first tier (25+ish?) might have this:
    Summon Armor:
    +~30 Armor
    +10 Crush Ward
    +10 Slash Ward
    +10 Pierce Ward

Then the ability could improve at a steady pace, and perhaps even gain other resists along the way (Blight/Ethereal/Etc.). Perhaps make the visual for it be the cool white hooded tunic the other KnoC's wear on the Spirit Isle! It'd make us look different, and pretty darn cool if you ask me :D!

-Finally, the Banish Armor ability I think could be far more interesting as a slightly less powerful but more useable version of itself that is gained at a lower level and spread throughout. I envision it as an ability similar to the Shaman's Acid Rain. Perhaps an "attack" aura centered on either the KnoC or a target that "banishes" a good amount of their armor and improves with level. So instead of having a slightly boring ability gained at a fairly high level that's only useable every 10 minutes, we'll have a more utilitarian ability that can be used often in combat to help liven things up.

Yup, that's it from me this morning! Keep up the good discussion people!
    -Q
    I agree with both you and Losian.. the only reason i said 80+ is to try and avoid "too" much work on the devs.. preferably all those 80+ abilities i mentioned would get lower level version.. I have been looking at both KnOC and my other favorite class.. Battlemage.. very similar schools simply different focus's for each school.. and there are abilities that battlemage has which i think sound particularly KnoC ish... like energy sabre & fiery judgement & Shimmering field ... Now I am not suggesting that knoc take those abilties (although they would fit) but perhaps gain similar rather than just give them critical strike whirlwind attack etc let them have their own unique abilities that are similar in function but still unique...

Regarding the summon armour... I would prefer a simple overlay like a dye effect (putting the energy shimmer onto normal armour)... although a quest to find the hooded tunic would be better I like my armour...

just some thoughts i had were...

Haste of Istara (HoI) (non masterable).. rather than deal two or three attacks like Flurry of blows decreases "standard" attack delays for its duration or it could be passive but with a a smaller benefit... perhaps as much as

HoI I ( Lvl 22)- combat delay decrease 5%
    HoI II - (Lvl 42)- Combat delay Decrease 10%
    HoI III - (Lvl 62)- Combat delay Decrease 15%
    HoI IV -..... You get the idea

the inspiration of this was the Wizards ability Acceleration.. but aimed at melee

Further I would like to see Weapon master be added to KnOC to further enhance their Melee abilities

Also I am going to suggest this at the risk of wrath... If they are creators etc... what about allowing the access to the Augmentation school abilities?

And another idea burning skies... change the school from Fire to summoning.. and give us a higher level version of it??

... But i think that the lure should start before level 100.. the reason i said Lvl80 is that's tier 5 anyway so no need to make things complicated.. that and it could feel alittle untidy if suddenly ALL the decent abilities only start at level 100.. that and if we are questing for the final abilities an xp reward as well would be possible at levels below 100... In my view there aren't enough Class specific quests teaching about the way a certain class is used/developed for any classes so perhaps this could be a chance to correct that with the KnoC at least.
    Not a bad point. Perhaps leave the existing lvl 100 final sword as being gained at level 100, but make it one of the improved swords. The other 2 or 3 that would be quested for, can be started at say level 90. Then the quest exp would at least count towards finishing the class, and they wouldn't be waiting until level 100. Level 90 seems fine. Other epic weapons usually require level 90 to equip. And having to wait until level 90 for something epic is not too much to ask.

Lots of other good ideas here too.

Not a bad point. Perhaps leave the existing lvl 100 final sword as being gained at level 100, but make it one of the improved swords. The other 2 or 3 that would be quested for, can be started at say level 90. Then the quest exp would at least count towards finishing the class, and they wouldn't be waiting until level 100. Level 90 seems fine. Other epic weapons usually require level 90 to equip. And having to wait until level 90 for something epic is not too much to ask.

Lots of other good ideas here too.
    I still think 90 is far too late!

The new and interesting abilities should start right off the bad - 20, 25, 35, etc. This is why I stressed that I think they should scale - it lets the team add abilities that come sooner but don't need to have ten different versions of it. Tie to to KNoC level or to a passive that can be granted, and you save a lot of work.

For example, rather than make cool stuff only at 90, have the first one unlock at 20 or 25, and then another at 30 or 35, etc. You get more options to pick from as you go, however often, and can have more to choose from. If the abilities scale based on your tier/level, then the team doesn't have to make "Energized Weapon" ranks I through X, just one single ability which ties to KNoC level.. Or! Perhaps just tied to the level of the sword you have summoned.. I'm not sure what'd be easiest as far as the exact coding, but doing it this way prevents needing dozens of new abilities so that instead they can make one, scale it to certain level points so it improves, and it's a win win.

Team doesn't have to make 40 abilities and someone doesn't have to grind a 'predictable' and boring school to 90 before something fun pops up. It's a lesser workload, the abilities are worthwhile and good at 90-100, but also granted early enough that you have options and choices. At the 20s you'd have one or two and it'd be an easy choice, perhaps, but as you level up and get more, and the older ones improve due to your level, you'd have more things ot pick and choose from.. as you fight different types of monsters you shift the stats around to accommodate the situation on the fly.

Just entirely for example's sake: Level 20 you get sword/shield one, and maybe by 25 you have one or two sword/shield "buffs" that you can cast on yourself to make up for the lack of techs as long as your sword/shield are summoned. These are the abilities we've been discussing and Amon has suggested himself. Procs, damage type swaps, reactive shield blocks, weird stuff that mimics some techs but isn't all 100% the same (that'd be boring and a lot of work for no real gain in terms of fun or uniqueness!)

By 30 or 40 the abilities will all have gotten a bit better, they provide more damage/skill/whatever they do; this can be based off pure KNoC level, or pegged to passives (i.e. at level 30 KNoC gets a passive "Blade/Shield Enhancement Boost I" or some such, which all the relevant abilities check for and will push their next 'tier' of bonuses off) which will improve. Also, a separate passive could allow for two of these buffs to be active at once by the appropriate tier to mimic having more than one tech on an item. This way you can't use every buff at once, but it still has some growth.

This way the devs make one ability for each type of bonus - one Energized Weapon that works all the way up as appropriate per KNoC tier, one healing shield-block reactive, one skill-boost for the sword, etc.. By the time you reach level 50-60 you have a bunch of options, and you can pick and choose.. When fighting X or Y creature you can swap around wards/resists on your shield, and shift your blade to be more offenseive/defense as you need - the KNoC becomes a character with an utterly malleable sword and shield that fits the situation as they see fit! They manipulate the energies summoned into their items to fine tune to any situation. I think this would make the sword/shield aspect of the class much more interesting and also viable in comparison to normal crafted gear - this, maybe a summon spell or two, a couple general-use abillityes like what Quiiliitiila and others have suggested and I think KNoC would shine nicely.

But anyways, I think we've got a lot of great ideas milling around in the thread here. I've been focusing heavily on how to really spice up the sword/shield summon since it seems the iconic part of the class and Amon was fishing for ways to make it less 'predictable' and repetitive, but we've got some good thoughts on a new spell or three and some other utility abilities (a few extra attacks/abilities would really help change things up, by the way, I do agree!) to round things out.
    Last edited by Losian; March 24th, 2014 at 08:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Losian View Post
    For example, rather than make cool stuff only at 90, have the first one unlock at 20 or 25, and then another at 30 or 35, etc. You get more options to pick from as you go, however often, and can have more to choose from. If the abilities scale based on your tier/level, then the team doesn't have to make "Energized Weapon" ranks I through X, just one single ability which ties to KNoC level.. Or! Perhaps just tied to the level of the sword you have summoned.. I'm not sure what'd be easiest as far as the exact coding, but doing it this way prevents needing dozens of new abilities so that instead they can make one, scale it to certain level points so it improves, and it's a win win.

Just entirely for example's sake: Level 20 you get sword/shield one, and maybe by 25 you have one or two sword/shield "buffs" that you can cast on yourself to make up for the lack of techs as long as your sword/shield are summoned. These are the abilities we've been discussing and Amon has suggested himself. Procs, damage type swaps, reactive shield blocks, weird stuff that mimics some techs but isn't all 100% the same (that'd be boring and a lot of work for no real gain in terms of fun or uniqueness!)

By 30 or 40 the abilities will all have gotten a bit better, they provide more damage/skill/whatever they do; this can be based off pure KNoC level, or pegged to passives (i.e. at level 30 KNoC gets a passive "Blade/Shield Enhancement Boost I" or some such, which all the relevant abilities check for and will push their next 'tier' of bonuses off) which will improve. Also, a separate passive could allow for two of these buffs to be active at once by the appropriate tier to mimic having more than one tech on an item. This way you can't use every buff at once, but it still has some growth.
    I don't know if that's possible with the current coding... but i know where your coming from and to everything you have said in your post... particularly regarding the 80+ abilities being too late.. i completely agree

How about something like the normal Conjurer's ability to summon "Flame elements" and Ice elements" to fuel their abilities? For KnoC it'd be "Creation elements" or something.

Each creation ability would cost a certain number of elements, and perhaps there would be ways to get them back in combat? Like the shield has a chance on block of returning X amount of elements?

Just a thought, it'd be kinda neat to really show the summoning aspect by using the same system as the Conjurer.

Eah?
    -Q

I'd like to see some abilities that act similar to flame attack, ice attack, and energy attack, but for other damage types like spirit, life, blight, or primal.
    I just lost the game.

Perhaps an enhancement on the sword that could be like: 25% chance to summon a sword of energy dealing X damage. Keep it along the same lines of the other summoning spells, you know, how they are all weapons.

Otherwise, I'd still like to see some of the other KnoC's outfits/armors available too. Like Ryson Stormbriner's armor, those nice white hooded robes, etc. It'd be cool to have the Knights of Creation in some type of uniform. Like priestly vestments if you will.

In fact, Ryson's armor would be a pretty cool visual for a summon armor ability, if one were to be made… Just throw a hood on top and BAM! Amazingness!

-Q

Quote Originally Posted by Quiiliitiila View Post
    Perhaps an enhancement on the sword that could be like: 25% chance to summon a sword of energy dealing X damage. Keep it along the same lines of the other summoning spells, you know, how they are all weapons.

Otherwise, I'd still like to see some of the other KnoC's outfits/armors available too. Like Ryson Stormbriner's armor, those nice white hooded robes, etc. It'd be cool to have the Knights of Creation in some type of uniform. Like priestly vestments if you will.

In fact, Ryson's armor would be a pretty cool visual for a summon armor ability, if one were to be made… Just throw a hood on top and BAM! Amazingness!

-Q
    LOL you have an obsession with hoods quill personally i like my plate helm with demon like mask...

also i think that armour should be quested for.. and be wearable only as a KnOC

LOL you have an obsession with hoods quill personally i like my plate helm with demon like mask...

also i think that armour should be quested for.. and be wearable only as a KnOC
    What can I say, I'm a sucker for a nice hood :P

But in all seriousness, I really think that Ryson's armor should be some type of unique armor/visual/ect. for KnoCs. Perhaps a quest? Ability? Something, but it needs to be a thing :D

C'mon Amon! You know you want too!

I am wondering we haven't heard anything for a while now. Do we know what the current ideas of the devs are?

I am wondering we haven't heard anything for a while now. Do we know what the current ideas of the devs are?
    As with most other Talk to the Team threads these are not promises to implement or an ETA for implementation, they are merely opportunities for all of us to brainstorm and explore ideas.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Of course sorry to seem impatient :D

Thread Information