Thread: Blight Update 257

Default Blight Update 257

Blight Delta 257 will be applied to the Blight Testing Shard soon and includes the following additions, changes, and fixes. Please use this thread to post bugs only. Do not use it for discussion of changes. Non-relevant posts will be moved and/or deleted.

* Fixed The Riddle Solver title augmentation.
    * Hat Box for the Paper Bag Hat: Plain will now consume itself rather than the hat box for the "happy" hat when used.
    * Fixed quest Dalimond Peninsula: Attunement to Pleasant Canyon to use the correct constraint.
    * The Skeletal Warlord once again spawns in the Eastern Deadlands.
    * Shifted Stoneworking structure near Eastern Outpost slightly so that it hopefully will update and be on the ground.
    * Special Potion of Memories now properly calls for a Memory of the Lost Elder to be created.
    * Lowered the chance for "Weapon Tech Kit: Morravis' Rune of Flame" to apply the "Burning" debuff from 25% to 10% (delay-adjusted). This is being done in an attempt to lessen the frequency of application so that the Burning DoT has more time to actually do damage.
    * Scrolls, potions and technique kits of all types will once again consume themselves on use.
    Last edited by Velea; March 31st, 2014 at 09:47 PM.

Default Re: Blight Update 257

Nice, attunements got fixed!

Did the attunement to meadowhill quest, from the morning light gatekeeper. After clicking the first link to get the quest, there's a second link in the text, but I think it isn't needed. Clicking it did same thing as re-greeting him. I think the link can simply be removed. After picking up the quest, I performed the necessary step, went back and it completed successfully.

I just noticed the portal to the Tower of Ice , " Ice Island is now off the ground a bit.
    See screen shot ..
    Andy.horizons_1396405049.jpg
    OK the old sig was too long , this one is better.

Went to greet Ortan at the Fiery Rift portal and he offered no quest. Made a select Ortan hotkey and spent some time trying to get him to give, no joy.
    Blight: Kaylee, Marynah, others
    Guildmistress, Crafters of Blight
    Chaos: Demmona, Bankshot, others
    Co-Guildmistress, Mithril Council

Quote Originally Posted by Marynah View Post
    Went to greet Ortan at the Fiery Rift portal and he offered no quest. Made a select Ortan hotkey and spent some time trying to get him to give, no joy.
    Did you have a Stone of Seeking in your inventory? He won't offer you the quest unless you do, and are level 80 or higher, and a biped race. Looking at the quest itself, I see nothing wrong with it so I see no reason Ortan wouldn't offer the quest unless you didn't meet the requirements.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by MarshDog View Post
    I just noticed the portal to the Tower of Ice , " Ice Island is now off the ground a bit.
    See screen shot ..
    Andy.horizons_1396405049.jpg
    Clear your world cache. It is on the ground.

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Guaran View Post
    Nice, attunements got fixed!

Did the attunement to meadowhill quest, from the morning light gatekeeper. After clicking the first link to get the quest, there's a second link in the text, but I think it isn't needed. Clicking it did same thing as re-greeting him. I think the link can simply be removed. After picking up the quest, I performed the necessary step, went back and it completed successfully.
    Got it. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth View Post
    Did you have a Stone of Seeking in your inventory? He won't offer you the quest unless you do, and are level 80 or higher, and a biped race. Looking at the quest itself, I see nothing wrong with it so I see no reason Ortan wouldn't offer the quest unless you didn't meet the requirements.
    Ah, missing the stone. Thanks.
    Blight: Kaylee, Marynah, others
    Guildmistress, Crafters of Blight
    Chaos: Demmona, Bankshot, others
    Co-Guildmistress, Mithril Council

Tested Ortan's quest, worked fine. Small typo or extra word in a section of Ortan's chat: "but we have tried to make build a gate into the Fiery Rift.". I'm guessing, just remove the word "make" and the sentence will make more sense.

Tested the hat boxes from Sheila, working nicely. Thanks for making the hats not stack so we can dye them again.

Thread Information