Thread: Spring Update Bugs?

Default Spring Update Bugs?

1.) I love the new bulk for the vaults. However since the update, I and another guild mate have been experiencing problems when trying to store teched gears into the vault. Even when making sure to pull it to a blank area of the vault (and yes I do have stack space available), I'm getting an error about teched components cannot be combined. The only solution I've found so far is to put the item inside a backpack pouch.

2.) Was the gathering formula tweaked in any way? I've noticed while gathering T2 resources that I'm getting several "you failed to gather anything" messages with every load even though all my craft levels are in the high 40's. I asked about this in MP channel and a few other players said yes they had noticed the message. Others who were gathering T5 resources said no, but someone who was gathering silk said they had also noticed the messages.
    Dee
    IGN: Deelighted, Deeclaw, Deelusion, Deestiny, Deemure, Deecree, Deeno
    Brains & Brawn Guild

Default Re: Spring Update Bugs?

1 - This is a known issue the technical team is investigating.

2 - Previously if the quantity to gather was 0 within the code it defaulted to 1 and so you could always gather something. With this update we added the capability to gather resources only while on a quest. In order to make that happen we had to remove the code that changed a 0 to a 1 and so sometimes you can now actually gather nothing in an attempt.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Thread Information