Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Blight Update 258

Default Re: Blight Update 258

Quote Originally Posted by Cegaiel View Post
    This did not get fixed on Delta 258. Also bringing up a very old issue, same topic this reminds me of, is the Stoneworking shack (beside the Miner trainer outside of dalimond gate (229/226), theres still duplicate machines, 2 stone working pedestals and 2 stone cutters side by side. Just adding that because it reminds me of the same scenario, the duplicate can't be removed (I hope you figure it out and can remove the duplicate pad and duplicate machines in Dalimond, at same time , close to a year on those duplicate machines. I hope the same doesn't happen for the pad.
    On a related note the lumber shop just south of Dalimond by the ruxus and elm trees also has duplicate machines. It had duplicate machines 5 years ago from what I recall, so maybe they've tried removing the duplicate machines and had problems when they've tried to do so? I'm just speculating, but since you mentioned the duplicate machines at the stoneworking shop it seemed a good time to mention the lumber shop too

Default Re: Blight Update 258

Quote Originally Posted by Cegaiel View Post
    This did not get fixed on Delta 258. Also bringing up a very old issue, same topic this reminds me of, is the Stoneworking shack (beside the Miner trainer outside of dalimond gate (229/226), theres still duplicate machines, 2 stone working pedestals and 2 stone cutters side by side. Just adding that because it reminds me of the same scenario, the duplicate can't be removed (I hope you figure it out and can remove the duplicate pad and duplicate machines in Dalimond, at same time , close to a year on those duplicate machines. I hope the same doesn't happen for the pad.

Also it's still not recognizing when I do the attune to Expedition Camp quest at IoI. I get the attuned message, but the portal from Bristugo to the "Isle of Ice: Expedition Camp" destination, it still shows as Unavailable. But I'm already attuned to this pad from the "Trandalar: Isle of Ice" destination.. Maybe that's why it's conflicting and this attunement can't be completed, because theres two destinations to the same pad, but different names? Name 1: "Trandalar: Isle of Ice" , 2: "Island of Ice: Expedition Camp"..

I apologize if this type of problem can't be fixed on delta, but a live update instead; I might be premature on a fix... Edit: And sorry for posting in wrong thread.
    Correct, you reported on the 17th that the "fix" in Delta 258 hadn't fixed it. So, the true fix hasn't been patched to Blight or Live yet.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Thread Information