Thread: Nagara Cups

Default Nagara Cups

Heya, back after a long break from the game and I've been finding some new resources and other items that I hadn't encountered previously. I was very surprised to find that something resembling one part of the old Satyr world event had been introduced, a nice way to give newer players a taste of what it was like to free the Satyr the first time around all those years ago!

So I went over to the island of Talinis, obtained the item I'd been sent there for by killing the named crab and promptly went exploring every inch of that island.

Found a single type of resource on the island but it is plentiful, nagara plants that yield nagara cups when harvested. So I gathered some, as you do. Thing is, I've been wondering the last few days what to do with the stuff, I can't find any related uses for it, can't find any formulas that ask for it, nor quests that require it. I've searched these forums, the Istaria wiki, and the Istaria reference site, the only mention of nagara on these sources of information is that at one point nagara yielded barley instead of nagara cups.

Don't suppose anyone can shed some light on the purpose of these nagara cups?

Default Re: Nagara Cups

They are unused at this time.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Thread Information