Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Blight Update 260

Default Re: Blight Update 260 (Coming Soon!)

Quote Originally Posted by Marynah View Post
    Meepsa, that sounds like the bug I reported with Cellardus. I logged out and in again and it restored itself. Sounds like something is hokey in there though.
    hmm, well it's been happening to me for a few days now, relogging doesn't help, should propably try a full scan later on but it's good to know I'm not the only one experiencing it!

Since Blights last restart Thursday mobs are not showing up :Look mom no mobs.jpg Cold of just been marble golems toxic bonespurs are showing,
    Last edited by MarshDog; August 15th, 2014 at 02:59 PM.
    OK the old sig was too long , this one is better.

And it also appears is Daggle is not being very %message% today.
    Daggle.jpgAndy.

Quote Originally Posted by MarshDog View Post
    Since Blights last restart Thursday mobs are not showing up :Look mom no mobs.jpg Cold of just been marble golems toxic bonespurs are showing,
    That means... we have won! The Living Races have won! The Withered Aegis are gone! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

.oO(this probably will get deleted, crap...)
    Research Assistant Pharaxes Sphaerideion (started playing 2007-09-08, ascended 2008-06-15)
    Dragon Adventurer: 100 (2009-01-05) Dragon Crafter: 100 (prior 2008-06-04)
    Dragon Crystalshaper: 100 (2013-12-21) Dragon Lairshaper: 100 (2013-09-28)

Right behind you when you're not looking!

Quote Originally Posted by Pharaxes View Post
    That means... we have won! The Living Races have won! The Withered Aegis are gone! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

.oO(this probably will get deleted, crap...)
    Then all that's left is crafting and hunting non Withered Aegis mobs. D;
    That or make a massive Island where when you enter you are automaticly able to attack anyone/anything also on the isle. ;p Massive pvp. o3o Doubt much people are interested in that though.
    Light covers night, night fades, when it does, storms come. ~Storm Dragons
    Currently Getting Coppers, gaining Silver, making Gold, Pursuing Mithril!

Default Re: Blight Update 260

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth View Post
    • Dragon's Gift buff now remains active on players even after logging out and back (like other Gift buffs).

This gift stayed active before the change... but on blight it will now fade while logged out. It actually worked better before the change.

On the plus side, the consigners don't crash Dragons anymore

Unhappy Re: Blight Update 260

Many thanks for the correction to the Loyalty Vault quest prices... however, when you return from the vault with your six tokens in your inventory and greet Anarie, you get the upgrade (although there is no text in the message window to confirm that has taken place) but, like other posts here, she says "Anarie tells you, %sMessage".

Nia :: Blight Shard :: Chronicles of the Gifted Guild

Default Re: Blight Update 260

Quote Originally Posted by Guaran View Post
    [/LIST]

This gift stayed active before the change... but on blight it will now fade while logged out. It actually worked better before the change.

On the plus side, the consigners don't crash Dragons anymore
    A minor correction re dragon's gift on live - for my dragon, dragon's gift has always been persistent until next login - no matter how many days weeks or months until that next login. As for primal alacrity and gift of velocity, these behave like biped gifts and expire while offline beyond the time remaining at logout.

Knossos
    Last edited by Knossos; August 16th, 2014 at 02:56 AM.

Not an issue with Blight, but figured it would be good to fix this before it goes live, since its getting near that time.

There doesn't seem to be a binding shrine on New Koraelia. Oddly there is the blue ray in the sky at 45966, 17711 (dirt patch beside petting zoo) which normally would show above where a shrine exists. But no actual shrine there to click on. I cleared cache again. Still no shrine, but the blue ray in the sky is still there. Didn't see a shrine on map pack either, I did a quick scout of the isle to make sure there wasn't one elsewhere, but didn't find one. Confirm please.
    Death points are temporary, Glory is forever!
    Need game info? Try Istaria Reference or Istaria Lexica Wiki

The ray will be removed for the next delta, though it wasn't caught in time for Delta 261.

Quote Originally Posted by Velea View Post
    The ray will be removed for the next delta, though it wasn't caught in time for Delta 261.
    Oh, I thought the shrine was just missing. Would like to suggest a shrine be added instead of removing the blue ray. Seems since all the other resort isles has a shrine, I'd think there would be one there, too. Especially with the festivals there. Thanks for reply.

On Patch notes (Crafting) it says Miner's Blessing now requires 33 bars.

When I use Item Creation and add the Miner's Blessing tech, it does require 33 Steel bars correctly.

However, if I hover my mouse over the Miner's Blessing tech, in the Knowledge book, the tooltip incorrectly displays I need 11 Steel bars.
    Last edited by Cegaiel; August 17th, 2014 at 10:01 PM.

Sorry for back to back postings. Note see previous posting(s) about other bug(s). I've posted more than once tonight than New Posts link suggests...

I thought I was seeing things, but visited two different jman trainers (Alchemist and Outfitter) to confirm that all formulas on blight are now 50% off current Chaos/Order server prices. I didn't check them all, but this random sampling should confirm something is wrong.

Thanks to a tip from eighty about Expert Alchemist does sell the Weapon Dye Kit formula (I had it marked as drop only), while verifying the form I noticed all the forms on this trainer was 50% less than expected. I then logged into blight and chaos and checked another random trainer (Outfitter) on both servers, and sure enough their formulas are also 50% off (see screenshot as evidence).

Everything on Blight sells for 50%. This is not a bug.

Dayoff quest.jpgQuest feedback and %sMessage, i was under the impression this was fixed ?
    Andy..

I notice Greater Cure Poison and a couple other spells will cast but be stuck in the Que window, gifts and heals do not
    See Pict.
    Andy.curepoison.jpgalso on a side note still getting the %message thingy still.

Thread Information