Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Blight Update 260

Default Re: Blight Update 260 (Coming Soon!)

Quote Originally Posted by Pharaxes View Post
    ... as well as no coordinates on compass?
    Compass works for me. Have to right click the Compass, choose Show Position.
    Death points are temporary, Glory is forever!
    Need game info? Try Istaria Reference or Istaria Lexica Wiki

•Journeyman Armor Dye Kit is now sold on the Feladan Alchemist trainer.

Not seeing the Jman Armor Dye Kit on Morrigan in the satyr camp in Feladan. Can you tell me what the price of the form is, in meantime, please?

Glad to see the Jman form will now finally being sold

Quote Originally Posted by Cegaiel View Post
    •Journeyman Armor Dye Kit is now sold on the Feladan Alchemist trainer.

Not seeing the Jman Armor Dye Kit on Morrigan in the satyr camp in Feladan. Can you tell me what the price of the form is, in meantime, please?

Glad to see the Jman form will now finally being sold
    Double-chcked, its definitely on Morrigan.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Can not describe full condition, but saw following glitch (or bug?) blight putch on bkight - looks ok, regular putch on living - ok; blight putch on living shad (order) - objects lair entrans and shrines appears jast when come very close.
    hope, this not happens again, when putch will become regular, but this may be umportsnt point to check
    http://community.istaria.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=16594&dateline=140663  6576
    Greedy dragon

objects lair entrans and shrines appears jast when come very close.
    That's an unintended side effect of a client optimization that changed the load distance for some objects. I submitted a fix yesterday, so it might be a few days before the client gets built and pushed out to Blight.
    You can get anything you want in life -- just make a lot of noise and bite the right people.

Been having this issue on blight with both the blight client and the live client: Cannot list anything for sale on consigners. Attempting to do so causes game lockup, then CTD. Happens either as soon as you drag something into the Give window, or when hitting approve. I was trying to list some items on Elisanna in bristugo.

Also noticed that the jlauncher process is getting stuck and not killing itself properly. Have to end task on javaws.exe to close it. I tried it on Java 7 update 65, can try it again with the update 67 once I get home.

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth View Post
    Double-chcked, its definitely on Morrigan.
    I just looked for myself (because I wanted to snag a copy) and did not see it there either.
    There are 10 available items in the list and it doesn't show up.
    Blight: Kaylee, Marynah, others
    Guildmistress, Crafters of Blight
    Chaos: Demmona, Bankshot, others
    Co-Guildmistress, Mithril Council

Thanks for checking Amon, but something is amiss. It's just not showing up on my end. I also rescanned files just to make sure and I am definitely on the blight server.

Still CTD on blight soon as you try to list something on the Bristugo consigner.

Quote Originally Posted by Guaran View Post
    Still CTD on blight soon as you try to list something on the Bristugo consigner.
    I was looking for a player built consigner, but eventually assumed you was referring to Elissana (Imperial Consigner). I was able to add a spell to her and it worked just fine. Its still for sale.

Yeah, I was trying to list comething on Elisanna. I saw the spell you placed there. I tried yet again, and same thing happened. CTD as soon as I dragged the item (vengenace chest scale) into the trade window. I relogged and tried listing a spell-form, still had the crash.

I can use the blight client on live to list things for sale without a crash... so it must be something with Blight shard itself.

Question Re: Blight Update 260 (Coming Soon!)

Ack! Am I the only one that does not want to cash in *twelve* loyalty tokens for the Loyalty Vault II upgrade? I'm still asking Anarie and she's still asking for 12 of the suckers...

We are now a third of the way into August and it is still not fixed and it was promised months ago. You probably don't want to hear this but I want to decon a plot and upgrades II and III would help... I have already paid the eght tokens for upgrade I - is this why it is still not working?

*Please* attend to the Loyalty Vault quests...

Nia :: Blight Shard :: Chronicles of the Twisted Guild

Quote Originally Posted by Nia View Post
    Ack! Am I the only one that does not want to cash in *twelve* loyalty tokens for the Loyalty Vault II upgrade? I'm still asking Anarie and she's still asking for 12 of the suckers...
    The cost was actually changed in Delta 260 but the text was missed. Text will be updated to be consistent with the actual costs in the next delta, but you can at this point continue the quest and will only be charged 6 "Token of Loyalty".

Cool Re: Blight Update 260 (Coming Soon!)

Many thanks for the update, Velea!

Nia :: Blight Shard :: Chronicles of the Twisted Guild

Still CTD on blight soon as you try to list something on the Bristugo consigner (Elisanna).
    Has anyone else been able to confirm this bug?

Alright, not sure if this is related to the update or I simply messed something up (because that does happen a lot hehe)

but whenever I get a quest, log off, log back on, and continue the quest and it comes to where I have to talk to a certain NPC, they simply go:
    [name] tells you, %sMessage%

This only happens if I log off thoguh, and it persist for the whole quest.
    ___
    Which brings me to a suggestion actually, would it be possible to have the option to "re-read" quests in the completed quest log? I would love to read some old quests, pick up on some lore bits and what not without having to make a new character.

Guaran, I've try and sucsess, I list items. but mayby reason I use live patch, not blight?
    http://community.istaria.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=16594&dateline=140663  6576
    Greedy dragon

Meepsa, that sounds like the bug I reported with Cellardus. I logged out and in again and it restored itself. Sounds like something is hokey in there though.
    Blight: Kaylee, Marynah, others
    Guildmistress, Crafters of Blight
    Chaos: Demmona, Bankshot, others
    Co-Guildmistress, Mithril Council

I tried one toon listing an item for sale, it worked fine. Tried another, and the crash happened again. Using the blight client on live shards, the crash does not happen. I will turn on logging, and crash it again, send them in.

I tried one toon listing an item for sale, it worked fine. Tried another, and the crash happened again. Using the blight client on live shards, the crash does not happen. I will turn on logging, and crash it again, send them in.
    Before these last tests, I made sure to run a full scan when logging into blight.

I tried multiple dragon toons across 2 accounts, none can list anything for sale. Tried listing a crystal, a formula, a teched scale. Same crash every time.

I tried a biped toon, he could list items on the consigner.

Logging on to Chaos without patching back to the live client, using the Blight client, I can still list things for sale normally. It seems to be a Blight shard problem, and not a client problem.

Thread Information