Thread: Gone

Default Gone

I doubt many remember me, I stopped logging in several years ago hoping to return someday with the same fervor I started with.
    But there was always something else to do. Somewhere else to be. I'll never forget my time here or the wonderful people on Order I've met and grown with both as a player and an RPer and maybe that's why it's so hard to let go.

After many years of paying many subs, I realize now that it is utterly ridiculous to pay for a game I do not play and have not played since who knows when... all for the sake of losing time in lair building. There are more pressing financial things going on in my life and I can't justify "I'll come back tomorrow" to myself anymore.
    Most of my plots/lairs have been broken down and sold, just working on the last few. As much as I'd love to come back and re live "glory days", I've moved on long ago and it's time to stop lying to myself. Starting today.

It depends which server board I think is which.

Default Re: Gone

I'm sorry to hear that Shian. It was always nice running into you when I could in Istaria but I do understand your choices and respect them.. I wish you luck in what you choose to pursue and hope that maybe someday you can return without any regrets on it

And I'm sure it's not only a few that remember you!

I hoped so much to see you return, Shian-somewhen..
    You have been missed.
    For me you represented one of the most significant characters of Order.

We cannot re live those glorious days- but they will always be remembered and we `ll never forget those who have been with us.

Have a good and happy life- may always be good winds beneath your wings
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Of course I remember you *snifs*

So much things to say...

*gives a tight winghug* Stay safe, wherever you are. And don't forget us as we won't forget you
    Research Assistant Pharaxes Sphaerideion (started playing 2007-09-08, ascended 2008-06-15)
    Dragon Adventurer: 100 (2009-01-05) Dragon Crafter: 100 (prior 2008-06-04)
    Dragon Crystalshaper: 100 (2013-12-21) Dragon Lairshaper: 100 (2013-09-28)

I remember!
    Dragon Scroll; BLIGHT~Anam, Ahleah; CHAOS~Veruliyam, Ceruliyan, Jaguarundi, Spinel, Ssussurrouss, Chon; ORDER~Aucapoma, Susurrus

Shian, I shall never forget the years of your participation in and your tireless support of the Order Shard Community, the Annatar Guild and, with your large number of posts on this Forum, the total Istarian Community. I wish you good fortune and happiness wherever your continuing travels may take you.

Knossos

I had a feeling you left, seeing I havn`t seen you online in so long. sorry to hear you`re going through financial problems! I think we all are this year D:
    Hope things get easier for yah! *huggles* And no worries, family, and real life matters always come first

*serves Shian an [Imperial Urn] full of klava presented with a towel and a curtsy*

Hope you make it back home to us sooner rather than later!

Sorry to hear you are leaving for good, always figured I would see you back one day. You know the devs shrunk the tall trees into midgets, you wouldn't get stuck in any created in recent times.

Take care and may life treat you well wherever you wander.

Thread Information