Thread: Question about Lem and Kaa dead or alive

Question Question about Lem and Kaa dead or alive

I've noticed, that exist living person (npc) Kaa Idealist and Lem idealist, and aegis with the same names.Aand they even represented with the same races.
    And I've get a question, how they linked to each other?
    (sorry if I repeat existing theme, I didn't find any.)

Default Re: Question about Lem and Kaa dead or alive

Mind Lashers like Esh. Talk to the NPCs before fighting Esh in RoP, and (at least for Lunus RoP) fight the aegis forms as 2 of the last 3 bosses in RoP.
    Chaos: Xingolos PlagueWind (31 Hatchling: 23)---Cilok Magmaborn (retired Lunus Ancient: 100/100/60)---Turacegos Blizzardwing (20 Hatchling: 19)---Bilkur Tinkerton (Gnome adjusting to life on Spirit Isle)

and why they named same? Is it has some lore meaning?
    (and I didn't find alive equivalent for Esh)

Lem, Kaa, and aforementioned Esh are all mindlashers.

Esh - weakest of the trio, found on isle of trandalar south from the light house at aroah's leap, common form as Talon (iirc) a werewolf. Lunus hatchies have to find and fight one of esh's forms as a dragon spirit in ND.
    Can only take on one form at a time (expcetion with talon because system isn't good enough to despawn and spawn esh and vice versa for talon accordingly i don't think)

Kaa - one of the stronger ones, likes his lizards apparently, and is found near dryart and in ND.
    Lem - like Kaa, he prefers kitties instead though.
    Kaa and Lem are stronger mind lashers capable of controlling multiple bodies at once - two of those bodies are the version in dryart, and the version in the ND (rop text implies they have multiple other forms too apart from in these locations).

A mindlasher is a creature capable of taking over one's mind, controlling their body, and will, and also able to access the hosts memories (with some issues - see lunus rop text, NPCs say that those possessed by mindlashers have trouble recalling information - which shows when you talk to the previously possessed NPCs - they do recall facts, but slowly, and barely, it is believed that the mindlasher has to find their memory and then react accordingly)
    They strive to find stronger bodies/hosts to inhabit (see lunus rop - you chase around esh the mindlasher, gradually finding stronger NPCs as you go on, starting with a lowly salesman, going to a buff gatekeeper, and ending in a muscley werewolf - you are told that the mindlasher seeks a stronger vessel, and this is why they get stronger)
    Kaa and Lem tell us that the stronger a mindlasher is, the stronger the bodies it can possess, and the more it can possess too. And this is why we find Kaa and Lem as both NPCs and Mobs. You talk to the NPCs with no quarrel, and in the rop, they help you complete talon's errand. They seem to be pretty nice people actually. Then we have another body they control, their aegis forms in the ND.

Edit: i think i went a little overboard in this explanation. oh well.

thank you for explonation.
    unfortunately, wiki hase no any lore information, thus this alwais plunged into confusion, when someone in chat write, how he goes talk or fight Lem and Kaa

thank you for explonation.
    unfortunately, wiki hase no any lore information, thus this alwais plunged into confusion, when someone in chat write, how he goes talk or fight Lem and Kaa

Thread Information