Thread: Sorcelis Bulbs

Default Sorcelis Bulbs

Heya, I've been finding some new resources and other items that I hadn't encountered previously. So I went over to the Isle of Winds to see if anything had changed and promptly went exploring every inch of that island and the Tower of Sorcery north of it.

Found a single type of resource on the island but it is plentiful, sorcelis roots that yield sorcelis bulbs when harvested. So I gathered some, as you do. Thing is, I've been wondering the last few days what to do with the stuff, I can't find any related uses for it, can't find any formulas that ask for it, nor quests that require it. I've searched these forums, the Istaria wiki, and the Istaria reference site, there's absolutely no mention of this resources anywhere!

Don't suppose anyone can shed some light on the purpose of these sorcelis bulbs?

Default Re: Sorcelis Bulbs

hmmm...I might be waaaaays away from the actual answer, but I'm pretty sure they're used/gathered for a quest.
    But it's been proven that my memory is wonky so don't take my word for it.

Default Re: Sorcelis Bulbs

I vaguely think of a one-off quest to harvest them and deliver them to someone, but cannot think of any details beyond that. I could be mixing it up with something else. If it was a quest, it was from a while ago. Possibly these are some recently added resources? I suppose I should change crafting classes and go greet various trainers with them in my pack to confirm there's nothing to trigger now.

Thread Information