Thread: Which would you choose?

Right behind you when you're not looking!

Default Which would you choose?

So I'm comparing a weapon here, an Epic weapon and a playermade weapon.

Which would you choose? ( I kinda think the answer is clear here and hints at something ;p)

which would you choose.jpg
    Light covers night, night fades, when it does, storms come. ~Storm Dragons
    Currently Getting Coppers, gaining Silver, making Gold, Pursuing Mithril!

Default Re: Which would you choose?

Have you tested them in battle? I'd choose the Demon Flurry, SoGs epic bow
    Unfortunately, we've asked for a delay reduction for the Bloodthorn Bow before, but I don't think we've found a dev that will comply
    Also, I think the ethereal parox is actual ethereal leech as it's not area effect (correct me if I'm wrong), but if it were aoe that'd be great
    --- iuvenilis --- [Officer of The Alliance]
    Demonslaying since July 2004

Quote Originally Posted by hallucin8 View Post
    Have you tested them in battle? I'd choose the Demon Flurry, SoGs epic bow
    Unfortunately, we've asked for a delay reduction for the Bloodthorn Bow before, but I don't think we've found a dev that will comply
    Also, I think the ethereal parox is actual ethereal leech as it's not area effect (correct me if I'm wrong), but if it were aoe that'd be great
    Yes I have, the difference is already clear on what I showed also. As for flurry, while flurry would be good yes, from what I noticed, this does way more damage , especially with ranged flurry and as you can see, it gives 145 dex, ( 5 less then demon flurry) , 60 str ( not usefull really for ranger or elar or scout) and +35 bow. Sad thing is for me , both flurry and this bow kinda bug out due to the character animation or the combat system. I'm not sure which. However when I use flurry at times animation can't keep up and other times it just doesn't fire due to that. So when the abilitie activates I suddenly get a delay like bloodthorn bow or higher and by the time I'm hitting something the effect is gone. Rendering flurry useless, this also happens with the effect, I see myself hitting then suddenly no more hits appearing in my combat chat. A bit later the hits suddenly appear, but as the effect is gone, they are only single hits. :s Not sure if I'm the only one with this though.

About it being ethereal leech, well you'd be surprised but when I use bloodthorn bow, it activates quite alot, unfortunatly I noticed also it doesn't seem to be area , while if it does activate it says in the combat chat Ethereal Paroxysm, give me a bit and I'll give you a picture.

ethereal paroxysm heh.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by flamefeniks View Post
    About it being ethereal leech, well you'd be surprised but when I use bloodthorn bow, it activates quite alot, unfortunatly I noticed also it doesn't seem to be area , while if it does activate it says in the combat chat Ethereal Paroxysm, give me a bit and I'll give you a picture.
    As I said, here it is. funny how it only took one Multishot IV as 94 elar , first hit also, and if you're on chaos shard , I could show you how much it activates hehe. However as the first picture with the multishot wouldn't upload for a reason and then I accidently deleted it x_x here is another with ranged flurry. xD
    Note: I'm also using spirit arrows III so any other healing besides ethereal paroxysm is due to that.

However while it activates alot, 50-70 heal isn't much and the other bow does more damage most of the times and fires faster.
    Last edited by flamefeniks; August 8th, 2014 at 10:15 PM.

The player made bow is better just by looking at it hehe. Shorter delay gets you more arrows out faster. Speaking of the Demon Flurry its my go to for very specific purposes. I'm normally swapping it out with my player made bow when farming and using Ranged Flurry alot.

Thread Information