Thread: Hey, I remember this game!

Default Hey, I remember this game!

Curious if anyone still plays that I used to play with back in the day on Chaos? Like 2004-2006? I was the big good-looking half-giant with a rating of a little over 200 when I left. I bet that's low by today's standards though. So, did they ever re-visit biped racial abilities to give the weaker ones more purpose? At one point they had turned giant daze from a single target debuff into a weak AoE that helped with the pulls when multiclassing at low level. Then they turned it back. Would be cool if they have changed that back. Almost tempted to download it again and take a run out to the elite blights for old times sake. Well if I remember correctly, everything I could hold from my plot is maxing out my bank and backpack so I'd have to buy a plot and build storage before picking anything up unless there's been a vault upgrade since then... lol

Default Re: Hey, I remember this game!

Quote Originally Posted by Tarran of Chaos View Post
    Curious if anyone still plays that I used to play with back in the day on Chaos? Like 2004-2006? I was the big good-looking half-giant with a rating of a little over 200 when I left. I bet that's low by today's standards though. So, did they ever re-visit biped racial abilities to give the weaker ones more purpose? At one point they had turned giant daze from a single target debuff into a weak AoE that helped with the pulls when multiclassing at low level. Then they turned it back. Would be cool if they have changed that back. Almost tempted to download it again and take a run out to the elite blights for old times sake. Well if I remember correctly, everything I could hold from my plot is maxing out my bank and backpack so I'd have to buy a plot and build storage before picking anything up unless there's been a vault upgrade since then... lol
    Heya, welcome back!
    quite a lot has changed since when you've left, they've updated/revamped the T2 (and T3 I think) areas, I do believe several racials have been updated. all in all a lot of stuff has been changed/added/etc. and it would be too much to post, but feel free to ask around.

As for vault upgrades, we did recently get some more! they're currently still being tested on blight and they cost loyalty tokens (tokens you get for paid accounts).

I have some fond memories of this game. Mostly those have to do with multi-classing groups in elite blights, designing an awesome plot, and teching out sets of armor and weapons (and spells) for the different classes... from the ironsilk training outfits to the full mithral plate. Probably had a few hundred of hours of fun just playing with that on the old Horizons Craft Calculator. Those were the days. I won't have much time to actually play for the next 2 weeks and after Oct 7th I won't have any time to play for a couple months, so I am not sure this is the opportune time to start playing again, but I will go ahead and download it tonight and see what happens. Hopefully there are some decent plots left to build on in Chaos server.

Well, now that I logged in I remembered having given away all my wealth, so am not overburdened after all... lol. World seemed kind of empty... at least in Bristugo. Not sure where to go to find people anymore.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tarran of Chaos View Post
    Well, now that I logged in I remembered having given away all my wealth, so am not overburdened after all... lol. World seemed kind of empty... at least in Bristugo. Not sure where to go to find people anymore.
    nt town is the new hangout place
    I am very lucky to know my bonded mate and even luckier still to know i am always on his mind and he on mine for that i am very happy.

welcome back Tarran of Chaos i hope you will enjoy istaria and i wish you happy adventures in this awesome MMO!

So I was feeling all nostalgic tonight and decided to see what was going on, I remember you, I was your little helper, at least that is what your son called me when I was helping you build on a plot.

Thread Information