Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Live bugs: delta 259-261

Default Re: Live bugs: delta 259-261

Quote Originally Posted by Salwirk View Post
    i belevie sliverth meant that combat log now shows the weapon you use when doing regular attack. i noticed that on dragon,regular attacks say: You hit xx with Spiked Emerald Tipped Dragon Claw". It also appears above head,like when you use an item.
    ah... Yes, that is on purpose.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

[08/20/14 21:42:11] Anarie tells you, Hail, Gifted. I have been instructed by the Empire to reward those Gifted who have remained in Istaria for long periods of time. I have collected rare and special items from around Istaria and beyond and I am willing to exchange them with you in return for your Tokens of Loyalty.

Available Quests:

<!--ST 12434028 60998>Loyalty: Vault Upgrade I<!--/ST>

[08/20/14 21:42:25] You have received a new quest - 'Loyalty: Vault Upgrade I'.
    then I crashed. Upon relogging, the quest was vanished from my quest log and Anarie doesn't give me any more quest again.

PS: should only be six, but she only accepts eight for them
    Research Assistant Pharaxes Sphaerideion (started playing 2007-09-08, ascended 2008-06-15)
    Dragon Adventurer: 100 (2009-01-05) Dragon Crafter: 100 (prior 2008-06-04)
    Dragon Crystalshaper: 100 (2013-12-21) Dragon Lairshaper: 100 (2013-09-28)

8/20 1:12 PM PST. Got vault upgradeI. Then NPC offered vault upgrade 2. She said she wanted six tokens.
    I gave her six. I have not received the upgrade.
    I WANT MY TOKENS BACK or else the upgrade!!! Anarie stole my six tokens!
    Last edited by Ming; August 20th, 2014 at 08:34 PM.
    Cixi
    Gnome Extraordinaire
    FREE RACHIVAL NOW!!!
    Join the GLF! *Gnome Liberation Front

Quote Originally Posted by Pharaxes View Post
    then I crashed. Upon relogging, the quest was vanished from my quest log and Anarie doesn't give me any more quest again.

I have similar issue, I took quest noted quest log asks for 6 tokens - logged out to get 6 tokens and at login the quest was gone from quest log and anarie offered me no replacement quest.

Knossos

the title of my (and others) lair changed to "Home Sweet Home" and upon arriving the lair the title of the plot was totally empty

PS: another thing I have noticed several times now.
    I take a Adult Dragon Statue and inscribe something. Next day it's gone. and I can inscribe something again. Thats really bad because people give me those statues with dedication after they visited my lair!
    Research Assistant Pharaxes Sphaerideion (started playing 2007-09-08, ascended 2008-06-15)

Those having problems with the Loyalty Vault quests will have to please submit support tickets with specifics that include character name and shared in the ticket, please.

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth View Post
    You have to get latest client to see it.
    I've done another full scan using the launcher after reading this, logged into Chaos shard and am still unable to see the water in most places. If I stand on the shore outside Morning Light and turn view distance up to the maximum I can see 1 or 2 large tiles of water far off in the distance, but nothing at all anywhere near me - I really can run for quite a long time before I reach one of those tiles of water!

Is this new client available on the live shards or is it only available on Blight or internally at the moment?

Right behind you when you're not looking!

Quote Originally Posted by Tzael View Post
    75% overburden - no matter how much or how little I am overburdened the speed is always limited by 75%. I can be 1 bulk over my capacity and it's still 75% overburden.

Crafting animations - regardless of which tool I use and the task I'm performing (mining, logging, making boards, bars, spools, etc) my character always uses the foraging animation now. I've done a full scan for patching and still haven't seen any of the usual crafting animations.
    The 75% overburden was announced in one of the earlier patch notes, this isn't a bug.
    Bugs I found:
    Everytime I die and get resurrected I get an CTD, the Demon Weapons all got skins in the inventory that reminds all of us of the Bloodthorn Weapons, Bloodthorn bow & Demon bow got the same skin in inventory, Bloodthorn staff & Demonskin staff got the same skin in inventory , both very confusing. Certain (Afaik only dragon spells besides the gifts) spells, like primal health, promote vitallity , promote intelect do not show up in both combat chat and their cast bar does not activate unless they're teched at wich we see: <name> Cast . ( unteched) or <name> Cast Quick of Purifying. (teched). When eating food the bar doesn't show up either, it doesn't show up with titles or scrolls either.
    Then about the 75% overburderdened, not sure if this is intended or not but if I try to recall while overburdened it'll tell me I can't recall while being overburdened.
    Light covers night, night fades, when it does, storms come. ~Storm Dragons
    Currently Getting Coppers, gaining Silver, making Gold, Pursuing Mithril!

Quote Originally Posted by Pharaxes View Post

Having problems with vanishing quests, too. Primal Heal VII completely disappeared from my dragon, Vasken's, log after a crash en route to the destination. Frall offers no quest and it's not in my completed logs.

(Sending in a ticket about it!)

Otherwise enjoying the patch immensely. Candies, shinies and SO MANY QUESTS. The new sky is jawdropping, too!

Sigvard Nemena (Order) | Piano Forte (Order) | Lello (Order) | Vasken (Order) | Skreel (Order) | Ursala (Order)
    (Click names for biographies!)

Quote Originally Posted by flamefeniks View Post
    The 75% overburden was announced in one of the earlier patch notes, this isn't a bug.
    Ah my fault hehe, misread, seems I'm not too awake, ignore what I said above the overburdening not being a bug, sorry tzael!
    Afaik being 1 bulk over limit really shouldn't invoke 75% overburden. Any dev able to shed some light on this? I would also like to know if it's intended or not.
    Last edited by flamefeniks; August 21st, 2014 at 01:33 AM.

Town Marshal: Trimming their claws.
    Go kill 20 icy dire wolfs. I've gone to winter vale and killed wolfs, none counted, I've gone to the tower of magery and killed them there, as the quests said there, also nothing, both on my ped & dragon, no matter where I kill Icy Dire Wolfs , none count for the quest.

EDIT: Fixed for next delta
    Last edited by Velea; August 21st, 2014 at 12:21 PM.

Water wont load,, of accuracy.. is only shown with Prime bolts or any spells that are loing... some items when used dont even show up that you used them... unessasary spam is caused when you attack.. i see volkors blood talon every secobnd i attack.. demon claw or my customed claw etc etc.. and yet no dragon claw horn tooth nail mouth textures... but we got plenty of bugs for 10 years lol
    When the time to eat a knight is to Roast them till there ready as COOKED spam...
    What can i say? im a Classic dragon looking for a free easy meal?
    Or facing my family... Isent always a Wise decision..

the Dire Wolves seem to be completely missing. I flew through the forest and found not a single one yesterday

Hmm I found the Dire Wolves where they were on my map, I actually hunted them for a quest.

Town Marshal: Gloom and Doom says upon completion: You.
    Nothing more.

EDIT: Fixed for delta 262
    Last edited by Velea; August 21st, 2014 at 12:17 PM. Reason: Edit to remove editorial comment and note fix

I'm just going over some of the previous bugs posted, adding my 2 cents:

The /sne command didn't work when I tried yesterday (first post in thread). Today it seems to work (at least on the Tremendous Loractius beetles on the shore of Dalimond). Doing "/sne Trem", working...

The region names DO show up for me when doing a player search, even with parameters.

All crafting animations do perform as though you have a harvesting knife equipped (side to side swiping). I tried mining pick, still same animation. So everything behaves like a harvesting knife is equipped.

Heal Recycle Tech changes a spell name to something like "Quick Major Health IV". Cleanse Tech adds "Purifying" to the spell name. These are incorrectly displaying on combat log. See screenshot. This is for both biped and dragon.

Confirmed, many dragon spells do not activate a cast bar unless teched: True Grit, Promote Vitality/Intellect unless it is teched. I did have a True Grit III of Purifying. The cast bar only says "of Purifying" when it was teched. If not teched, then no cast bar doesn't appear. I didn't have many biped spells that were unteched to test, but my unteched Major Cure Poison spell doesn't show a cast bar, so I suspect that unteched buffs (not gifts) also are not showing the cast bar.

I suspect this bug only applies to spells that allow the Cleanse or Heal Recycle tech to be applied (Life spells - biped) Buffs/Heals on Dragon.

Confirmed, eating food no longer gives a cast bar. Additionally, the avatar used to stand up for a moment, and swing his arm before eating, that no longer happens.

75% cap on overweight. Confirmed. It no longer scales. It used to be if you were a couple of bars overweight, you might be 5% overweight. Dozen bars, you might be 25% over weight etc. Just 1 single slab over the weight, and you're immediately hit with the full 75% reduction.

Water seems to load everywhere for me, tried all the locations people mentioned where it didn't load.
    However, one note was by the docks in Dalimond didn't work at first. I cleared cache, then it worked.
    Furthur down the shore, there wasn't any water, but I did the Exit Game, Hit Stop Action key 'trick' and it then loaded right up (just like when terrain doesn't load sometimes).

For those with missing water:
    Be sure click the Troubleshoot button on patcher, make sure "Disable Patching" isn't ticked.
    I suspect some might have tried the sneak peak to the new Istaria Map, which I suggested you disable patching.
    But now that its live, be sure to uncheck it now.

Also beware, if you have map pack installed, you will always get a popup error when patching, when it encounters ResourceMeta.def. Be sure to click OK and not Cancel. It will finish up and patch correctly.
    Last edited by Cegaiel; August 21st, 2014 at 08:13 AM.
    Death points are temporary, Glory is forever!
    Need game info? Try Istaria Reference or Istaria Lexica Wiki

The Journeyman Armor Dye Kit formula never propogated to Morrigan in Feladan. It didn't show on blight, before patch, even though I mentioned that. Beginner and Expert can be bought, but Jman is out of the picture (not likely to be on loot table, thus unobtainable).

EDIT: Not a content issue. This is a tech issue, as it is on Morrigan, just not propagating properly. The tech team is looking into it.
    Last edited by Velea; August 21st, 2014 at 12:12 PM.
    Death points are temporary, Glory is forever!
    Need game info? Try Istaria Reference or Istaria Lexica Wiki

We are regularly seeing the string <missing> in the game in various places. I've seen it in the player search results, in dialogue, in combat text, and even when interacting with the Pax Istaria fortune teller who offers a quest called <missing>.

Looking into this I see that ClientLookups.def has a large number of entries with empty strings, is this why we're seeing <missing> or is it because the entry nodes aren't in ClientLookups.def at all? Third possibility is that the client is failing to look up the necessary info from the definition file for some other reason, i.e. a timeout.

Here is a picture to demonstrate the problem:

The fortune teller from the Pax Istaria event offers me a quest when I give her a festival ticket. The quest name is not known because it shows up as <missing>. When accepting the quest nothing appears in my quest log and I am not given any feedback other than a few words of wisdom from the fortune teller. The following picture demonstrates the problem:

Iron Confection Emblem don't work for me anymore the +10 was nice

"It'll work fine if you convert it to an ability and then use it."

It is an Ability
    Dacurly Dac : Phoenix Fellowship Guild : Chaos Server
    http://phoenixfellowship.clanz.co/

Quote Originally Posted by Dacurly View Post
    Iron Confection Emblem don't work for me anymore the +10 was nice

"It'll work fine if you convert it to an ability and then use it."

It is an Ability
    I can confirm this, when using the ability I am now receiving a message telling me that I do not meet the requirements to use this item.

Thread Information