Thread: New emote or sound

Default New emote or sound

I find myself in constant need of a sound or emote in the game. How hard would it be to put either a "tongue sticking out" or a "raspberry or Bronx Cheer" sound into the game. This would spice up some of the game and get things stirred up. I know I am always in need of an appropriate reply on a daily basis. This would definitely cheer me up and I do not believe it is too harsh. Anyone complaining probably needs a good "Bronx Cheer". Thank you. Slimey

Default Re: New emote or sound

if this game needs any new emotes I would personally prefer a dance emote over anything else, simply because I don't know what a bronx cheer is and a stick out tongue emote sounds subtle and not all that interesting. don't get me wrong if you think they can look good I am up for an example of what you think it should look like.
    'the only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing' -Edmund Burke

I've seen some nice dances done with creative use of existing moves, like twirl, slide, happy, bow, etc. A curtsy would be kind of nice for me. I could see the raspberry as amusing, too. :-)

I knew that no new emotes would come but adding 1 sound file is not that bad. It's about the only thing I can do (raspberry sound) when someone comes and bops you on the nose. Just trying to add a little more fun to the game. As far as dancing goes, I leave that up to the dragons. Slimey

*giggles* when my kids bop me on the nose, they're never quite sure what sound will come out. there have been chickens, trains, dogs, bells, a zipper, every animal in turn from old macdonald's farm plus a few, ticking clock, burp, and some that none of us could really say what it was...

would be really nice with even a sound when you stick out the tongue would be fun mocking the *naka-duskell*

It depends which server board I think is which.

Not perfectly on top here for animating new things but you can always edit files to make animations accessible by a / command. For example I made a /eat emote where my dragon would use the unused eating animation hidden away in the files (brings the forepaw up to the face and nibbles on air)

Quote Originally Posted by Racktor View Post
    the unused eating animation hidden away in the files
    Where do we find these files, and how can we see what they look like?

Thread Information