Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Blight Delta 263 (NOW ON BLIGHT!)

Default Re: Blight Delta 263 (NOW ON BLIGHT!)

I've checked in list view (both vault and inventory), and now I've double checked again.

One of my Blight characters got 24 Epic Tokens and 1 Epic Core.
    As I've already stated, the other character had scribed 4 of the epic weapon repair formulas in the knowledge book and didn't receive any tokens or cores, but the formulas got deleted.
    Terao (Gnome, Grand Master Crafter, Order [Unity])|Draigourn (Ancient, Master Lairshaper, Lunus, Order)|Echentrial (Ancient, Lunus, Order)

By the way, the the "weapon spinning" in the item creation screen is still broken, with all the new textures and stuff added to the weapons it would really would be nice to know the design of the item to be crafted.
    Terao (Gnome, Grand Master Crafter, Order [Unity])|Draigourn (Ancient, Master Lairshaper, Lunus, Order)|Echentrial (Ancient, Lunus, Order)

When I logged in, it appeared to be properly credited for me. perhaps you got in before they had ran the process that fixed it. Might try a fresh copy to blight. Of course, that toon might be left with all the old stuff... Maybe they can run the script process again after you make a new copy.

Both characters are since many month on blight, not a new copy, there might be something broken in the script they used and this is what I reported. It seems to me that I didn't got credited for the scribed formulars but for those that where stored in the vault. Something official should look into this, guessing around doesn't help.

I just noticed that my dragon still has the blood talon form scribed. But it has a new name: Epic component salvage. but still appears as if it would craft something if I had the five pieces. Will check my biped's forms shortly.

Default Re: Blight Delta 263

There was an issue with the initial conversion of items. If you had a formula scribed, the tokens were placed in your formula book. This has been fixed December 23, 2014 and the tokens moved into your backpack.

If you copy a character from either Order or Chaos (as of December 19, 2014), it won't have the new tokens / cores. The conversion process is something the facility manager does as part of the update.

The epic tokens didn't move into vault or backpack.

Quote Originally Posted by Terao View Post
    Equipping the Demonbane Spike looks weird, like a very large compass needle. Fighting with is it same effect, it stays down the feets.
    This is a bug. It is fixed in 264 where it gets a new model appearance.

Quote Originally Posted by Terao View Post
    The Demon Flurry is black, is that the correct color?
    Yes. The description of the bow mentions it is very black. There should be a faint green aura that highlights the contour of the bow, meant to give it a sort of light absorbing void look. A similar effect is on the demonskin staff's orb.

I've been looking into trying to see if it is possible to swap the default arrows for another effect. Something a little less normal looking.
    Azulyte is a Dragon's best friend. Azulars on the other hand, are another matter entirely...

Thread Information