Thread: Dragon: Damage is to low

Default Dragon: Damage is to low

Finding my way back to the game i've start a little test with my Dragon yesterday (Lvl 27 Adventure). For your interest: I haven't played since 3 years and my knowledge about game mechanics is absolutly zero...

So i have a Problem. When i start to kill Skeletons next to Sslanis (Lvl 19) it was a very hard thing for me. I think that i am wrong spending my training points (Only Strength an Claws trained).

Any suggestions what the failure is?

And soooo soooooryyyy for my bad english

Default Re: Dragon: Damage is to low

My first question is, do you have the proper scales (iron/slate) and claw (not sure which tier 2 gem) for your level, tech'd appropriately and equipped? Then I'd get into questions about the proper buffs, etc. Perhaps in game Dragon or Marketplace chats, you can find someone to help you?

When you say skeltons next to Sslanis, do you mean the Skeleton Mages near the west gate? If so, then those things are very tough. I know you are double their level, but they still cast some nasty damage. I never really felt safe near them until I was level 100. But if you fighting mostly melee, then Tooth and Claw is also a good spot to spend TP. I'd suggest find other mobs in the range, those mages are just nasty.
    Death points are temporary, Glory is forever!
    Need game info? Try Istaria Reference or Istaria Lexica Wiki

Thx lot for your first look on my problem. I don't know (at this time, i am on my job now) my outfit, scales and so on. But i have a look on it at the evening and will post it. The same for Buffs.
    Chat, it's a good idea. Yesterday this was my next problem because i only find the "Main"-Chat. Think, i have to play the Tutorial. God, i am a newb

Braenen,
    On your chat tab there is a bubble, join Dragon channel. Knowlegable people there who can help you figure out your dilemma. On my dragon I put all my TP into Strength and Tooth and Claw, it works for me. At level 27, you should be able to kill large ruxes on the island of "Abandoned Island" quite well and they don't agro so it's a nice spot to get up to speed and practice your play.

Good point Ceg, those things are nasty there.

A suggestion is to ensure that all ability quests are done in NT and Kion to start with. Those quests make you stronger quite a bit. After NT, KION done, head to Chiconis and Dralk they will both have quests for you to do and make you stronger. They are limited by level and new ones open up mostly on the 10, 20, 30, 40 ect...level but some on the 5 25,35,45 ect.. Hope that helps you out! Good luck and welcome back.

-kroch- Ancient, Korchak - 210 rating Bi-ped -Grand Master Crafter
    Last edited by Korchak Strongbone; October 22nd, 2014 at 03:28 PM.

Hot key your abilities! (If you haven't already.)

And the level 27 claw is Rose quartz tipped (actually level 25) with the next one will be amethyst tipped at level 32.
    Dragon Scroll; BLIGHT~Anam, Ahleah; CHAOS~Veruliyam, Ceruliyan, Jaguarundi, Spinel, Ssussurrouss, Chon; ORDER~Aucapoma, Susurrus

Everything ist fine. Switching between Primal and Tooth/Claw-Abilities and Spells isn't a good idea (in the fight). So i sort my Abilities and Skills, drop them in a logical row, finding my Healing Abilities (very useful ) and get the enemies down. Without any problems. Sometimes they are two or three. But i push them to the hell

Now i have to figure out, which quests of the dragon storyline i had done. And which on i have to do next. My claw isn't the Rose quartz, so this would be interesting to do.
    I've found the chat for Dragons, market place and so on.

So, thank you so much. I am back in the game and we will see us on Chaos (Char is "Braenen Dunkelwald").

Thread Information