Thread: Not gone

Blog Entries

Default Not gone

think of it as my characters taking a vacation for awhile friends i ordered the disband of my guild through my in game mate to my guild i will unite my guild again i will come back
    I am very lucky to know my bonded mate and even luckier still to know i am always on his mind and he on mine for that i am very happy.

Default Re: Not gone

Why would you order a disband of your family only to say your going to come back and reunite them? That makes no sense, why not just pass the torch if you have some problems going on? What guild did you lead anyway?

Blog Entries

Default Re: Not gone

Quote Originally Posted by Korchak Strongbone View Post
    Why would you order a disband of your family only to say your going to come back and reunite them? That makes no sense, why not just pass the torch if you have some problems going on? What guild did you lead anyway?
    Because the guild leader was someone I felt would lead the guild the wrong way and the guild was Zamolxes fiery spirit
    I am very lucky to know my bonded mate and even luckier still to know i am always on his mind and he on mine for that i am very happy.

Thread Information