Thread: Hello from Vainamoinen

Red face Hello from Vainamoinen

Hello out there in Istaria land. Nice to be back. I'm on order server. Ill be spreading the word about Istaria. A close friend of mine and I were having a discussion the other day about various crafting games and I mentioned to him about Istaria.
    Told him all of the good times and all the rough server times from way back when I think Microsoft or some one else took control of the servers. he said well how is it now. I'm like well I still get emails and what I have read that's all resolved and back in the hands the game belongs in. He says, ok well ill look at it. I said great and I started looking and reading all those emails. LOL I'm an Email hoarder. Here I am 5 or 6 years later I'm playing Istaria. LOL I'm still leader of my guild LOL though no one is on anymore . Well if any of you remember me Hi there. If not well nice to meet you. If your on Order and need some help Give me a holler.

Default Re: Hello from Vainamoinen

Welcome- enjoy the game.
    And join the different chat channels- if you feel lonesome.

Order`s population is low but tight knight.
    So let us know- if you want company:-))
    Good to have you with us
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

I am not an alt-o-holic!

Dragon Scroll; BLIGHT~Anam, Ahleah; CHAOS~Veruliyam, Ceruliyan, Jaguarundi, Spinel, Ssussurrouss, Chon; ORDER~Aucapoma, Susurrus

*serves Vainamoinen a container full of klava presented with a towel and a curtsy*
    Welcome home! :-)

Welcome home. Noticed the name Iron Circle back in play again earlier this week. Nice to see an old guild revived. If I may be of any assistance don't hesitate to call on me.

Thread Information