Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Buying old legacy items for coin/trophies/epic bits!

Default Buying old legacy items for coin/trophies/epic bits!

Looking for older items that no longer drop.

I know some people in the past have been wanting to sell them, so hopefully I can catch the eye of one of those players and entice them to sell.

What I am offering is your choice of coin, trophies or epic weapon bits or a combination of all.

I have most trophy brackets covered. I wouldn't be off more than a couple ranges to completely level a school 1-100.

I'm flexible on what brackets you want to cover, the higher ones are easier as they take significantly less than lower ones.

Items I'm after:
    *Spirit Oil formula
    *DCoM
    *BHM
    *Shimmering/Pulsed Crystal (DS)

My counts per school go from rough estimates documented here: http://www.fabricisle.com/trophy/

Get to 278 today!
    Last edited by Dracillion; November 23rd, 2014 at 11:41 PM.
    rip

Default Re: Buying old legacy items for coin/trophies/epic bits!

Will pay most for Spirit Oil form and DCoM!

Bust out those extras!
    rip

Extras? Good luck. BTW how long after supplying you with the spirit oil formula will it be before you're flooding MP asking for essence of blight?

Pro tip: If you want the good stuff, try offering items for trade that are of equal value. Coin, trophies, and current epic weapon parts are practically worthless. If on the other hand you have a selection of Regal Weapon Parts for trade then by all means list them here so people can contemplate worthwhile trades. I must confess I have zero time for one-sided deals such as that which you have proposed here. Show me a player who's got a Dim Crystal of Might and a Boar Hide Mask who needs coin, trophies, or weapon parts...

Quote Originally Posted by Tzael View Post
    ...Show me a player who's got a Dim Crystal of Might and a Boar Hide Mask who needs coin, trophies, or weapon parts...
    Quite true. But there might be a few who would trade 10 fast 100's for something. I know someone who made a similar trade recently.

I have about 35 unmatched regal parts, probably require an old returning player to come back before I will find a few matches. It's always fun crafting those. Anyone who hasn't compared bits looking for matches, hit me up.
    Last edited by Guaran; November 24th, 2014 at 02:56 PM.

Extras? Good luck. BTW how long after supplying you with the spirit oil formula will it be before you're flooding MP asking for essence of blight?

Pro tip: If you want the good stuff, try offering items for trade that are of equal value. Coin, trophies, and current epic weapon parts are practically worthless. If on the other hand you have a selection of Regal Weapon Parts for trade then by all means list them here so people can contemplate worthwhile trades. I must confess I have zero time for one-sided deals such as that which you have proposed here. Show me a player who's got a Dim Crystal of Might and a Boar Hide Mask who needs coin, trophies, or weapon parts...
    Thanks for your post! Very informative. Never thought about any of the above.

Cheers!

Edit: Oh it wouldn't be too long before I'd be spamming marketplace with EoB & Soul Frag trades.
    Last edited by Dracillion; November 24th, 2014 at 03:19 PM.
    rip

Quote Originally Posted by Guaran View Post
    I have about 35 unmatched regal parts, probably require an old returning player to come back before I will find a few matches. It's always fun crafting those. Anyone who hasn't compared bits looking for matches, hit me up.
    Awesome! When I spoke to you a few months ago about making me a spare TCV with alternative techs to the one I already had you didn't have any regal weapon parts on you at that time, glad to hear you've placed your hands (I mean talons!) on a nice batch of them since My hours in Istaria have been a bit more limited lately but I'll keep an eye out for you and let you see what pieces I've got available to trade. Hopefully we can complete a couple of weapons each

Thank you to those whom I've dealt with!

Keep 'em coming! Dig deep into your old accounts and characters, find the treasure!
    rip

For what it's worth, now offering an array of novians!

Ultimo lazy mode inc!
    rip

I know at least 2 vet players who would trade old items for trophies.

One I may be able to contact on weekend.

Will let you know.
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

As I do not have an existing collection for older sets such as old weapon bits or jewelry pieces, and the chance in completing them, I would need more time to figure things out (finding others to potentially trade with after)! I'm after complete stand alone items. Old cogs and gears marked OBSOLETE_ also fall into this same category with the above, as they provide no enhancement. Old legacy tech components are out as well, both veteran and elite, as I've now accumulated a decent stockpile of them.
    rip

18 Mithril Blighted Ore, 1 Essence of Blight with Cobalt Mining Pickaxe near EO on Blighted Mithril nodes.

Cheers!
    rip

Good supply of trophies stocked back up!

Thanks to G for helping with exp/total amounts!
    rip

Got another set of trophies stockpiled.

Offering trophies/novians/coin/epic weapon bits!
    rip

and what prices you've set?
    http://community.istaria.com/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=16594&dateline=140663  6576
    Greedy dragon

Not sure what you mean...

So far I've traded for forms Beginner and Journeyman Ambrosia, Spirit Oil, as well as some WDL crystals and a batch of elite comps. What was traded varied by the seller, but trophies were definitely most popular. One trade required the use of two GGH and vaults to transfer out.
    rip

Got an extra Spirit Oil formula, so good on that for now.

Thanks!
    rip

Offering Beginner and Journeyman Ambrosia and Spirit Oil forms!
    rip

Now offering Sugent Topaz Crystal!
    rip

Offering Zealot and Rancor, as well as Shattered Regal bits and pieces!

Cracked Regal Longbow Bits
    Shattered Regal Amulet Bits
    Shattered Regal Battle Axe Pieces
    Shattered Regal Cudgel Bits
    Shattered Regal Dagger Bits
    Shattered Regal Long Sword Bits
    Shattered Regal Longbow Pieces
    Shattered Regal Mace Bits
    Shattered Regal Spear Bits
    Shattered Regal Staff Pieces
    Shattered Regal Two-Handed Sword Bits
    rip

Looking for Misty Topaz and Shimmering Brilliant crystals!
    rip

Thread Information