Thread: Imperial Army Quest in -Imperial Outpost

Default Imperial Army Quest in -Imperial Outpost

This is what the quest says below.
    Imperial Scout Burris believes there must be additional fragments of the Battle Orders you recovered. He wants you to prey on the Kwellen patrols near the Blood Swamp and procure additional fragments of the orders if you can.

Loot Fragments of Battle-Orders from the Kwellen in the Staging Grounds

There is no Blood Swamp so that's confusing. Maybe they are referring to the Spiritist Swamp?
    There are no regular Kwellens there either only Berzerker Kwellens and after killing those for an hour and nothing decided to try regular ones. These are located in Easter Deadlands and still trying to figure out this blood swamp thing. This quest should be looked at and corrected. It's very confusing.

-Kor

Default Re: Imperial Army Quest in -Imperial Outpost

I think originally you had to kill Berserker kwellens but now you can loot battle orders from blighted kwellens too. I believe quest means spirituous swamp.

____________________Never forget to appreciate each other and stay UNITED!____________________

It took a while for me to find the quest you were talking about, as at first I was looking for a quest called "Imperial Army: Imperial Outpost". There is no quest with that name that I could find, so I had to do quite a bit of searching.

What Salwirk said is correct. Both Blighted Kwellen and Kwellen Berserkers have a chance to drop the fragments you are looking for.

Imperial Army: Locate additional Battle Orders
    Sorry this is the name of the Quest. It's given in Imperial Outpost from Burris.
    I would be pretty surprised if the Berzerker Kwellens dropped them I killed quite a few. I think the Blighted Kwellens are what the quest is after now.
    -Kor

They both drop it. I seriously am looking at the internal database right now and both use the same treasure table.

That's not really fair that they use the same table, since the berserker kwellens are about 10x harder to kill than the blighted ones. Maybe their loot can be improved somehow.

Blood swamp is spiritous swamp. Its called that because its home to Blood Skulk. Did you maybe delete and restart the quest? I've seen some rare examples where if you already have an item in inventory, the quest wont drop it again until you delete it first out of inventory. Look for an item that begins with Burned, Charred or Singed or Scorched.
    Death points are temporary, Glory is forever!
    Need game info? Try Istaria Reference or Istaria Lexica Wiki

Ran out to the Bridge in Eastern Deadlands killed about 10 Blighted Kwellens and got the 1of3, 2of3, 3of3 Battle Orders and got through the quest. Thank you everyone for your input.

One thing that I would like to point out though, which I thought was very strange. You kill the Kwellen and loot and you may get like a shard of hide or a crystal but no visual Trigger, but if you look in your quest log it shows you obtained an order. You don't actually loot any piece of paper, which is fine by me as long as it works and it does. Just normally when you have to loot things a physical thing will be put in your inventory then when you greet the NPC they take it. This way may be better though since you can't lose it. hehe I've done that before.
    -Kor

Quote Originally Posted by Korchak Strongbone View Post
    You kill the Kwellen and loot and you may get like a shard of hide or a crystal but no visual Trigger, but if you look in your quest log it shows you obtained an order. You don't actually loot any piece of paper, which is fine by me as long as it works and it does.
    the shards of hide are the battle orders!

I was getting battle orders triggered on some with no shards of hide. And you know how in the all chat it shows you quest triggers? I was getting none of that, but the quest worked so I'm not complaining.

Thread Information