Thread: Blight Delta 267

Default Blight Delta 267

Blight has been updated with Delta 267 which includes the following changes:

• Fixed spawn of Tiny Grass Beetles on New Trismus to use the proper beetles. (This time for real.)
    • Gold Rage has undergone the following changes: hoard cost is now 100, 150, 250, 450, 850, 1650 and 3250. Gold Rage 7 is now on a 60 second recycle but is guaranteed to hit.
    • Increased base damage values for Breath of Fire. BoF 1 now does 30-45 damage, BoF 2 does 45-62, and BoF 3 does 80-120.
    • Menacing Presence now has a 75% chance to intercept.
    • Frightened, the augmentation that Snarl gives, has a lower to-hit modification of 45/50/55/60/65% by tier.
    • Damage for Bite ability has been raised slightly.
    • Recycle timer on ability Ravage (all tiers) has been lowered to 60 seconds.
    • Shimmer Field no longer occupies a gift slot, but has a reduced duration of 30 minutes (down from 2 hours).
    • Guardian's Force no longer occupies a gift slot, but has a reduced duration of 30 minutes (down from 1 hour).
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Nowhere near Slayvite's Lair i can tell you that. He has Ranch sauce instead of shampoo.

Default Re: Blight Delta 267

Ulaven the mage trainer gives out Augments as rewards for quests completed, but now since Safety takes up the gift slot they are not applied. Can they be made 'no slot' augments now?
    Not certain if other trainers hand out augments too that can now not be applied as newer players wouldn't know they are about to miss out on reward unless they remove the buff from their only gift slot?

Oh is that what happen to me last night on blight? I was mage doing quests around NT and I had my safety I on as I didn't have any gifts yet. And when I greeted him he said something like you have no gift slot available. I was like why would he say that? Then I just went about my bussiness. It would have been nice to have an augment as a reward. :-(

Ulaven gives out "Mage's Gift I" and it takes an open gift slot. Sadie gives out "Scout's Gift I", Miry gives out Cleric's Gift I".

So the quest gift doesn't stack with Safety? crummy.

Sounds like Safety needs to not take a gift slot, or at least remove the conflicts with other gifts.

Thread Information