Thread: Blighted Formulas

Question Blighted Formulas

I've been hunting for Blighted Formulas some time ago, for quiet a while. The Automatons (Twisted and Degraded) drop half the set of the formulars and I think I got all the ones they drop. Now I got a bit confused, maybe someone can tell me who drops the other half set of Blighted Forms?
    Terao (Gnome, Grand Master Crafter, Order [Unity])|Draigourn (Ancient, Master Lairshaper, Lunus, Order)|Echentrial (Ancient, Lunus, Order)

Default Re: Blighted Formulas

Not all possible versions of blighted forms drop/exist. So it might just be that you have them all.

You should also be able to get some on the satyr islands, but I haven't tried that recently. When you say half set, what do you mean? Just weapons and armor blighted forms? If its something like that, where you were missing say the blighted jewelry and scales (for example), try satyr islands. But it seems to me I can recall getting almost all types (scale, claw, shield, armor, weapon) from the automatons. I can't specifically recall getting blighted jwl forms there.

One thing I would like to note/suggest: Perhaps the higher tier blighted forms could also contain the jman and beginner items?

I ask because on my GMC biped, when buying all the new epic weapon forms the other day, I had to delete all the beginner blighted jewelry forms I had scribed to make room.

Or, just bump up the formula book capacity from 750 to 775 or 800?

They drop all kind of (scale, weapon, shield, armor ...) but no complete set, for example 4 forms of the Armor Scales, 3 missing. And that is the nearly the same for all sets of scale, armor, jewelry ... forms. So it's seems for me that is by system and the other dropping elsewhere. The Blighted Expert forms only contain the T5 product. I will try Satyrs, thank you.
    Terao (Gnome, Grand Master Crafter, Order [Unity])|Draigourn (Ancient, Master Lairshaper, Lunus, Order)|Echentrial (Ancient, Lunus, Order)

If you were seeing all types, then I think you don't need to try anywhere else.

What you are seeing is just because the t5 expert blighted forms are incomplete. Always have been. I believe my ped has all the t5 blighted forms, when I get time I will try to count up or list out all the ones he has. You can compare see what you are missing.

Aww thank you, I didn't know that

Thread Information