Thread: Trouble with the beginner dragon crafting quests. [dim essence orbs]

Question Trouble with the beginner dragon crafting quests. [dim essence orbs]

I got up to the making essence orbs quest in New Trimus. I successfully mined the dim essence from the circle things [while they were alive] to obtain dim essence. I found the essence channeler and attempted making the essence orbs required for the quest. However, I discovered that I didn't have the essence shaping skill for dragons. I looked in my abilities tab and it was not listed with the other crafting things. I went all the way back to the trainer to see if I could buy the skill from him, but he didn't have it. Can I get the skill from somewhere else or do dragons normally get the skill when the quest is activated and it's just a me problem? Is there anything I've done wrong?

Default Re: Trouble with the beginner dragon crafting quests. [dim essence orbs]

That happened to me once when I joined lairshaper school. I deleted the quest and started it over. i hope that helps,if not you may have to send in a ticket.
    dragon crafters are supposed to get essence shaping skill when they join the school.

____________________Never forget to appreciate each other and stay UNITED!____________________

Default Re: Trouble with the beginner dragon crafting quests. [dim essence orbs]

Thank you, restarting the quest worked.

Thread Information