Thread: Lunus Path 3.1 Offered to Adults/Ancients

It depends which server board I think is which.

Default Lunus Path 3.1 Offered to Adults/Ancients

Another player on Order brought it to attention that any ancient or adult Lunus can accept and do the quest Lunus Path 3.1: Create a Hardened Silver Claw. However, only Lunus dragons who did the RoP after the change around to the questline is offered it. My ancient who did the quests back in 2010 isn't offered it, but the one who did it in 2013 is.

I don't really have the time or patience to scrounge up the fragments myself and follow the questline through to see if it allows you to do the RoP again from that point, though.
    Last edited by Racktor; March 22nd, 2015 at 02:07 PM.

Default Re: Lunus Path 3.1 Offered to Adults/Ancients

I know that V'Tieru also offers me two steps from the ARoP (some in the 20's) even so I did them already. My Quest log says I haven't but I have.

On Blight I tested it and after making one quest, the next one wasn't offered to me, so should be relatively save
    Research Assistant Pharaxes Sphaerideion (started playing 2007-09-08, ascended 2008-06-15)
    Dragon Adventurer: 100 (2009-01-05) Dragon Crafter: 100 (prior 2008-06-04)
    Dragon Crystalshaper: 100 (2013-12-21) Dragon Lairshaper: 100 (2013-09-28)

Default Re: Lunus Path 3.1 Offered to Adults/Ancients

This isn't so much a bug as simply the result of the quest being altered after you did it. As we have split the larger quests into smaller ones, placed them into the quest bucket, the usual requirements for each quest are "complete the one before it" and "don't complete the current one". Well, in some cases you will meet those requirements. Not really a simple or easy way around it.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Thread Information