Thread: Blight Players Please Weigh In

Default Blight Players Please Weigh In

Hello players on Blight,

A consensus is needed from you as to which you would prefer. I have noticed in my testing that some of the structures which were released in Delta 270 have either been built completely or partially. The need to test to ensure that all the structures are using the right materials, skills, etc, and be able to be activated has lead to testing that will eventually complete all structures.

What I would like to know from you is whether you wish for me to ask that these structures be reset so that they will need to be built again or if you would prefer they remain built. Please note this is an "all or nothing" choice. We can't set them to partly complete, and it would happen with all the new community structures.

No further testing will be required on them after this round, that I can tell you. But I don't want to "undo" a week's worth of work on those that you've done without knowing which you as a community prefer.

Thank you.

Default Re: Blight Players Please Weigh In

I would prefer they remain built. Most people playing on Blight nowadays play Dragons so do not build these buildings.
    As I have already built 2 new buildings this week and am currently working on my third to have every thing reset means I would have wasted my time.

Default Re: Blight Players Please Weigh In

Quote Originally Posted by Ryin View Post
    I would prefer they remain built. Most people playing on Blight nowadays play Dragons so do not build these buildings.
    As I have already built 2 new buildings this week and am currently working on my third to have every thing reset means I would have wasted my time.
    going to second this, I know that a large part of blights current population is mostly dragons.
    I only pop on blight myself if there's a really interesting delta coming up, so my own opinion doesn't weigh as heavily as actuall active blight players, but just giving my 2 cents ^^

Thread Information