Thread: Shop Construction requirements

Default Shop Construction requirements

I think it is a bit strange with the Tier of construction materials required for the Beginner, Journeyman, Expert shops as they are today.
    Requirements Today:
    Beginner: T1,T3
    Journeyman: T2,T4
    Expert: T4, T6

Something that would make more sense to me would be:
    Beginner: T1,T2
    Journeyman: T3,T4
    Expert: T5, T6

Was there a reason that they were designed this way? I would like to see the amount required to build each shop looked at again also. For example the Woodshop is made of mostly wood, it would make sense if the wood requirement was way more than anything else. The vaults are mostly stone and they should have high stone requirements, just an idea.

-Kor

Default Re: Shop Construction requirements

Quote Originally Posted by Korchak Strongbone View Post
    I think it is a bit strange with the Tier of construction materials required for the Beginner, Journeyman, Expert shops as they are today.
    Requirements Today:
    Beginner: T1,T3
    Journeyman: T2,T4
    Expert: T4, T6

Something that would make more sense to me would be:

Was there a reason that they were designed this way? I would like to see the amount required to build each shop looked at again also. For example the Woodshop is made of mostly wood, it would make sense if the wood requirement was way more than anything else. The vaults are mostly stone and they should have high stone requirements, just an idea.

-Kor
    Beginner is actually T1,T2 (I think). The shops were designed that way so that deconstruction of one tier would provide some materials for the next tier shop, when replacing it. I'm not sure if that is still critical to the player base.

Default Re: Shop Construction requirements

Ok I did mess up the Beginner it's actually T2 only: ELM,PALE,IRON,SLATE,KENAF. I still think it would make better sense to be:

Today nothing even uses T5 ((for shops)). The only thing that uses T5 is T5 silos,storehouses, Medium Guild House and a little in Grand Guild House.

The beginner formula for boards, braces, timbers encompasses the cedar and elm.
    The Journeyman formula for boards, braces, timbers encompasses those plus oak, maple.
    The Expert formula for boards, braces, timbers encompasses those plus Yew.

The T6 is Master forms maybe we need 4 tiers of shop :-) Beginner, Journeyman, Expert, Master. +25, +50, +75, +100? The Master shops can be along the lines of a Grand Guild House? T1-T6.

-Kor

Thread Information