Thread: Can not find a needed resource

Default Can not find a needed resource

Hello all!
    I just started Istaria not to long ago and got to say so far I like it, but I am stuck. I am on the quest "The Withered Bane"
    and I need cedar boards and I have looked online and in some of the cities and can not find anywhere to buy them, as I have learned that dragons can not craft them I guess. Any help will be vary appreciated thank you much!

Default Re: Can not find a needed resource

Best bet (seeing the forums can move a tad slow sometimes), join a chat channel on your server called - Marketplace, or New Player (something). Those 2 channels are great ways to find help in game. You might also want to try the zone Kion, talk to the NPC labeled Consigner. That might have some for sale (a way for players to sell goods in game to each other using said NPC).

A guild might also prove useful in some situations like these as well. My biped is the only one in my guild. So many dragons needs my help

*Oh, there are a few things dragons cannot make, but find use of (like Alchemist Potions and Consigner foods, nomnomnom), so might be a good idea to go out, tame a wild biped, make it your friend
    Last edited by Zeshkaror; April 30th, 2015 at 12:54 AM.

Thank you so much for the info I will try that, thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Zeshkaror View Post
    Best bet (seeing the forums can move a tad slow sometimes), join a chat channel on your server called - Marketplace, or New Player (something). Those 2 channels are great ways to find help in game. You might also want to try the zone Kion, talk to the NPC labeled Consigner. That might have some for sale (a way for players to sell goods in game to each other using said NPC).

A guild might also prove useful in some situations like these as well. My biped is the only one in my guild. So many dragons needs my help

*Oh, there are a few things dragons cannot make, but find use of (like Alchemist Potions and Confectioner foods, nomnomnom), so might be a good idea to go out, tame a wild biped, make it your friend

Sigh, going back to bed, I hate being sick...... ><

Good luck to ya in game!

Thread Information