Thread: Drain strike cooldown with bite, Also Loot light effectlags game.

Question Drain strike cooldown with bite, Also Loot light effectlags game.

theres a bug with bite and drain strike. you use bite them drain strike is on cooldown. if you use drainstrike then bites on cooldown. please fix problems.

Another bug is the Spawned light effect with the twerling light effect it spawns in the effect and light that flashes too bright white. id it possible to remove the light effect? at all? and just keep the spinning loot effect? It causes alot of lag soon as many movs die. not saying to remove the effect but remove the lighting that spawns with it.
    When the time to eat a knight is to Roast them till there ready as COOKED spam...
    What can i say? im a Classic dragon looking for a free easy meal?
    Or facing my family... Isent always a Wise decision..

Default Re: Drain strike cooldown with bite, Also Loot light effectlags game.

Quote Originally Posted by ArchDemon View Post
    theres a bug with bite and drain strike. you use bite them drain strike is on cooldown. if you use drainstrike then bites on cooldown. please fix problems.
    Pretty sure this first one isn't a bug and was in fact mentioned in one of the previous deltas back when dragon reworking was a thing.

As for the second one, I can't speak of any lag becase of the effect or it being too bright, it just does the Sunscope effect+Twirling light, which in all honesty looks okay too me. Perhaps some files messed up for you and it's brighter than it's supposed to be?

Yep Bite and Drain Strike are supposed to be linked.

I haven't had lag issues with the glowing corpse effect yet. Maybe include that under spell effects so you can turn it off?

Istara's Chosen Guildmaster
    Experienced Hunter, Healer, and Grand Master Crafter

Quote Originally Posted by ArchDemon View Post
    Not a bug. Supposed to be that way, Its not the nly skill that was linked. Its all in the patch notes (270 I think it was)
    Gwain Drago - Mystic Paladin
    Arzel - Knight of creation/Battlemage
    Aurakvoar - Ancient Lunus

Thread Information