Thread: Umh.. hello

Default Umh.. hello

I'm not great at introducing...so... as i just start Istaria, i'm a little dragon who nothing know about this world and things what happens here, as i play a little of time, i'm try to leveling and learn something about world, can't say that it's easy for me to understand quests and defeat some monsters, so i'm already dead few times... but i'm not lose my energy and i'm still want to become great dragon and see the whole world and live in it, find friends and etc. As i'm a bit a shy dragon, it's hard for me to join in some company and ask about help....but i'm make a try and it's looks like this world is friendly, so hello to all!

Default Re: Umh.. hello

Hey! Always good to see new hatchies. What server are you on? And welcome from old Mag's scruffy heart

Welcome, I certainly hope you enjoy your time here! Don't worry about dying too much... for the Gifted, death is merely an inconvenience.

Istara's Chosen Guildmaster
    Experienced Hunter, Healer, and Grand Master Crafter

Thanks to you all, it's great to hear dragons
    I'm start at Chaos and my dragon name is Sxariadenek, as i'm not know this world i think that start in role play server is not a good thing, but i like RP, and still Istaria is RPG

I'm learn something about penalty after 20 lvl when you die, but not understand correctly what it doing to me.

*serves Tavren an [Imperial Urn] full of klava presented with a towel and a curtsy*
    welcome home! :-)

Hi Tavren,
    To answer your question about penalty after level 20. When you die you will receive a death point shown in your general tab. You will also receive death penalty that is a certain amount of time. The death point doesn't effect you at all and will go away in about 22hours. The death penalty however will decrease your stats.

The more death points you get the longer the death penalty stays on you up to a maximum of 6.5 hours if my memory serves me correctly.

If you have 2-3 death points it is a good idea to remove them. The way to do this the best is to eat food, but make sure your in a tavern. This will increase the strength of the food, and if you're in a large tavern it's even better. I suggest going to Guild: Clearport and finding your way to the tavern just off the pad. Make sure to sit when you eat and also up top at your gift bar you should see an apple, this means your in the atmosphere of the tavern and the effect will take place when eating.

Enjoy, and have a great time in Istaria!
    -Kor

Aww nothing wrong with Order! I started there and the community was brilliant, and still is.
    So yeah if ya switch to rp server look for me, and I'll be glad to show ya around!

Thanks all for help and information and of course a big thanks to you for make me feel better in new world

Still i'm have some questions....
    1. What is the red/green/blue stance doing? I see that one skill what i have deals more damage in red stance? This means i need to be in red stance or more damage for enemy in red stance? How to detect in what stance enemy in combat?
    2. I'm done main quest line for dragons in New Trismus and so go to Kion, as i get help and learn that i can buy formulas for crafting from my dragon trainers, but it's look like no formulas from my new dragon trainer in Kion... where i can get formulas?

Huh... it's not all questions but some that bother me at this time.

Mobs don't use combat stances anymore... They used to... Anyways yes, dragons only have one attack (Claw Attack) that uses a stance I believe... I'm pretty sure bipeds have 2 attacks that benefit from it.

For formulas try hunting mobs like animals, those pesky walking trees, beetles, and spiders too I believe
    --- Zachy- Ancient Lunus Dragon --- HannabaltheII Smith- Dwarf --- Woe Destruction- Worthless Goat --- All on Chaos

There are 2 dragon trainers in Kion. Gerix (on top of the vault) is the Adventurer trainer. Xarinnis (I think, been a while) is the crafting trainer. Go find the building near Kion with Lady Kendra, and Xarinnis is on the roof.
    Chaos: Xingolos PlagueWind (31 Hatchling: 23)---Cilok Magmaborn (retired Lunus Ancient: 100/100/60)---Turacegos Blizzardwing (20 Hatchling: 19)---Bilkur Tinkerton (Gnome adjusting to life on Spirit Isle)

Quote Originally Posted by Zachyattacky View Post
    Mobs don't use combat stances anymore... They used to... Anyways yes, dragons only have one attack (Claw Attack) that uses a stance I believe... I'm pretty sure bipeds have 2 attacks that benefit from it.

For formulas try hunting mobs like animals, those pesky walking trees, beetles, and spiders too I believe
    Formulas now drop from humanoids-ogres,pygmys,undeads

____________________Never forget to appreciate each other and stay UNITED!____________________

Wow haha, thank you for correcting me! I've been gone for far too long
    Last edited by Zachyattacky; June 16th, 2015 at 12:21 AM. Reason: additions
    --- Zachy- Ancient Lunus Dragon --- HannabaltheII Smith- Dwarf --- Woe Destruction- Worthless Goat --- All on Chaos

Forms/Techs: UNDEAD and Semi-intelligent (Skulk, Ogres, Pygmies, Werewolves, Gloomwolves, Hellhound race, etc - two legged mobs that are not undead, count as semi-intelligent, is a general rule, but could be an exception I'm not thinking about)

Upper Tier's mobs levels drop them.

T1 Forms: Kill 11-20 mobs (a couple of level 10 mobs count, but generally it's 11+).
    T2: 31-40
    T3: 51-60 (Pale Dragons on Draak good spot, or blights NDL)
    T4: 71-80
    T5: 91-100

---------
    If interested in crystals, check http://community.istaria.com/forum/s...usive-Crystals
    Death points are temporary, Glory is forever!
    Need game info? Try Istaria Reference or Istaria Lexica Wiki

Thread Information