Thread: A Word of Appreciation

Default A Word of Appreciation

This is both an introduction and a goodbye.

I've been following Istaria since I got on the internet, but have never been able to afford it. I'm also a deep lover of dragons, which is primarily why I was so interested in Istaria. Some years back, I believe four years back, I made a trial account to try it out and loved it. The money situation was no different. I also forgot about it and ended up not playing it much.

These past two weeks, I made another trial account, this time at the same time with a good friend. I played it more than last time, and still thoroughly enjoyed myself. It is an old MMO, but it's a lovely one that was way ahead of its time.

The community truly is nice. Thank you to all who answered my questions and/or assisted me.

Sadly, my money situation is STILL no different. I can't work due to various disabilities hampering me. In fact, I can barely play the game. I'm unconscious for most of the day every day. But I just wanted to let this community know I really appreciated my trial (today is my last day).

My friend is looking for a job and hopes to be able to pay for Istaria for us both eventually. I suppose we could just play humans, but dragon is where my heart is at. I love them so much.

Thank you, Istaria! I never get a chance to be the dragon me I am outside of you. I await the day I can return!

-Izalveri of Order

Default Re: A Word of Appreciation

*serves Izalveri an [Imperial Urn] full of klava presented with a towel and a curtsy*
    Best wishes to you, and hope to see you back sooner rather than later! :-)

Default Re: A Word of Appreciation

Someone generously bought a sub for me so I'll be around for a little while!! Hope to see peeps. :>

Thread Information