Thread: What happens to your plot if your subscription lapses?

Default What happens to your plot if your subscription lapses?

Hello, I'm a new player. Well, I played years ago when the game was Horizons: Empires of Istaria.

Anyway, if I have the highest level subscription that lets me have a plot of land, and I decided to let that subscription lapse, does my plot vanish? Or will it still be there when I reactivate it? Also, is there any way to revert to the $9.95 subscription if you were previously at the $14.95 level? If so, what happens to your characters or plots? I'm also assuming I could upgrade a $9.95 account to the $14.95 one at any time as well.

Thanks!

Default Re: What happens to your plot if your subscription lapses?

If you have a Plot Access and it expires, the Plot Reclamation System will start sending you emails and plead that you sell your plots to another player. If you don't sell, then the reclaim system will clear the plot and sell it back to the community manager. If possible, it will reclaim any items in storage, convert structures to novians, and place all of this in your vault. There's no guarantee of this being completed though, which is why the system asks you to sell to another player.

If you're at the $14.95 level (Property Holder / 7 character slots) and want to downgrade, go to accounts.istaria.com and cancel the subscription. Once it expires, you can add a Basic Access (Non-Property Holder Access / 5 Character Slots). Please take note that you get more character slots with Property Holder, so you may need to delete / archive characters after downgrading.

Thread Information