Thread: Hey there!

Default Hey there!

So I'm not really new to Istaria. However, it has been awhile since I last was able to play. By that I mean like a year or few... I'm not really sure. I plan on making a new character and hopefully discovering the love of Istaria all over again.

I am curious though and was unable to find any information about the launcher. The new launcher by the way is awesome. I love it (at least what I saw before I clicked play Istaria.) To which I'm now looking at a box that says "Entering Istaria Locally" with dots that come and go. (dots or periods, what ever.) There is no real number or line or really any kind of visual reference for me to know how long its going to take or if it's really doing something. So whats happening? How long does it take?

Default Re: Hey there!

Hi and welcome back.
    If you get that box just close istaria and start it up again and all should be fine. Seems that happens to a lot of people when entering istaria for the first time.

cheers

Welcome back, Rashi! It's always good to see folks returning

Welcome back, Rashi Hope you get the fun again!

------------------
    Istaria Lexica | Istaria Reference

Oh I totally plan on having fun!
    I ended up leaving that up for the night and going to bed. I got everything working today to play later.

Welcome
    Death points are temporary, Glory is forever!
    Need game info? Try Istaria Reference or Istaria Lexica Wiki

*serves Rashi a container full of klava presented with a towel and a curtsy*
    Welcome home! :-)

Thread Information