Thread: Thinking about coming back......

Default Thinking about coming back......

Around 2 years ago, I attempted to come back, but the community was small and it was difficult to find help. I'm not even sure what servers I'm on yet, but I'd like to come back and try this game again. Are there any helpful gaming communities out there?

Default Re: Thinking about coming back......

I'm not sure what you mean by Helpful Gaming Communities, I mean we're all gamers here. ^^
    but if you're looking for company, going to the Marketplace channel on any server (aside from blight) will get you in the biggest crowd.

when I say helpful, I mean I haven't played in years and I would be learning all over and probably leveling all over again too. I played this game at release, but it has changed quite a bit. Last time I attempted to come back, servers were dead and leveling alone sucks.

ah k, then like I said, the marketplace chat channel would be your best bet, you won't find that many people out in the open though, the population is still around 10-30 on the live servers (Chaos and Order) at any given time, peak times they can hit 50 though. Blight (test) is usually around 5 or so.

generally you'll find that if you ask, there's usually someone around that knows the answer to your question or can help you with what you need. ^^

Thread Information