Thread: Frostbite

Default Frostbite

I need to hunt a named Greater Nix beetle called Frostbite for one of my Dragon quests. He's supposed to be located in the Mahagra tundra around the co-ordinates 252,304 but I just spent 2 hours looking around there for him and I found plenty of Nix beetles but no sign of this particular beetle. Is his spawn point shared with the other beetles,or is there a special location that I'm not looking in for it?

Default Re: Frostbite

Quote Originally Posted by Honeth View Post
    I need to hunt a named Greater Nix beetle called Frostbite for one of my Dragon quests. He's supposed to be located in the Mahagra tundra around the co-ordinates 252,304 but I just spent 2 hours looking around there for him and I found plenty of Nix beetles but no sign of this particular beetle. Is his spawn point shared with the other beetles,or is there a special location that I'm not looking in for it?
    there are several locations where he can be found aside from the co-ords you posted, but it's all around the same spot as where the nix beetles spawn.
    If I'm not mistaken you can also find him on Trandalar near Brandon's Shelf (cannot get the co-ords at the very moment), and for me it has always been a more reliable spawn than the Mahagra Tundra one(s).

Thread Information