Thread: Keybindings in Hotkeys

Default Keybindings in Hotkeys

hey! with the new additions of Loot and Lootall to the keybindings, I was wondering whether there was a way to have a hotkey execute said keybinding.

what I'm trying to get together is basicly a hotkey to cycle through nearby corpses, loot their bodies and setscale them down, so what I have now is:
    -/cnc (Cycle Nearest Corpse)
    -/loot
    -/setscale 0.25
    But with this I get the loot window each time, and I would love to be able to just have the /loot be Loot all instead.

If there's no way to get a hotkey to execute a keybinding, perhaps adding Lootall to the actions tab of hotkey options would be possible?
    __
    Edit:
    After trying out the lootall keybinding, I found that the game gives me an error message instead:
    "There is no command or macro called "lootall".
    Does this addition to the client simply not work by only patching to blight on a live server?

It also seems that the normal Lootall through dropdown doesn't work properly with this client too, it's opening the loot window for me without looting anything. This could just be me though as I've only tried it with Marble Golems so far and I have the ornament quest running.
    Last edited by meepsa; October 15th, 2015 at 05:11 PM.

Default Re: Keybindings in Hotkeys

Blight will be updated shortly with a patch that fixes that command. You're using the proper command, it's just not in the list of available player commands (yet).
    /lootall

Quote Originally Posted by Yfelvik View Post
    Blight will be updated shortly with a patch that fixes that command. You're using the proper command, it's just not in the list of available player commands (yet).
    /lootall
    ah K, thanks for the quick answer Yfel! would we see that this update goes up on the main community site? just wanna make sure when I can test it again :P

tested it this morning again

Lootall through the keybinding option will just open up the normal loot window and loot nothing by itself, same goes for using it as /lootall or using the dropdown option.

Can you send in a support ticket with a screenshot of your lootall? We're trying to reproduce and not able to.

I've just tried on Blight server, it's working fine for me. /lootall or the Loot All in action list.
    Death points are temporary, Glory is forever!
    Need game info? Try Istaria Reference or Istaria Lexica Wiki

Thread Information