Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Blight Client 388.108

Default Re: Blight Client 388.108

Blight Delta 280 is going live today *nods* as for double exp? I`m not sure. I don`t see anything on the release notes as of yet. I would imagine so seeing live is going to be down most of the day for the Delta 280 update anyways.

Default Re: Blight Client 388.94

Yes - it's double XP.

This important information shouldn't hide in a forum - do good things and talk about it - paste it on homepage and you may consider sending an e-mail newsletter, I'm sure it will bring back some players...
    Terao (Gnome, Grand Master Crafter, Order [Unity])|Draigourn (Ancient, Master Lairshaper, Lunus, Order)|Echentrial (Ancient, Lunus, Order)

Quote Originally Posted by Yfelvik View Post
    Yes - it's double XP.
    How long will the double exp last?

Quote Originally Posted by Shazo View Post
    How long will the double exp last?
    untill the first week of January ends if I'm not mistaken.

Quote Originally Posted by Yfelvik View Post
    Yes - it's double XP.
    Perhaps my eyes deceived me. I noted that for first 10 turn ins of a trophy type, the exp per turn in was indeed 2x the normal exp. For turn ins after first 10 of a trophy type, I saw no bonus on what should have been 2x of 1/2 exp or 1 exp and what i saw was 1/4 of the exp of first 10 turn ins, rather than 1/2 of the 2x figure.for the first 10.

Perhaps others who are turning in trophies can either confirm this as a bug or post that I am "seeing things".

Knossos

To add to what Knossos is reporting I changed to my lvl 74 adv class yesterday and cashed in 5 trophies and got normal exp. I replied to my open ticket about double exp but have not received any reply yet. So if double exp was supposed to be set for Dec 22nd then we have 2 days gone that we can't capitalize on.

cheers

Quote Originally Posted by TheRock View Post
    To add to what Knossos is reporting I changed to my lvl 74 adv class yesterday and cashed in 5 trophies and got normal exp. I replied to my open ticket about double exp but have not received any reply yet. So if double exp was supposed to be set for Dec 22nd then we have 2 days gone that we can't capitalize on.

cheers
    it seems something might be wrong with trophies then, as while crafting I have gained double experience (very easy to test with crystalshaper hehe).
    either way, yeah, in this case I think an extension should be done, 2 days (perhaps even more depending on when the devs can get to it, holidays and all considered) of not getting double trophy xp is....well...not what was promised. and I think we have...2 weeks?

Double trophy seems to work for me. I tested Go Bag 5 Scions of Massive Yew
    This gives 280,000 for first 10 and 140,000 after 10

I received 560,000 for first 10 and 280,000 for the 11th turn in.

Death points are temporary, Glory is forever!
    Need game info? Try Istaria Reference or Istaria Lexica Wiki

I've noticed that too myself, I was at first getting like 15-20% from each crafting delivery I made, then sometimes It went like only 10-5% which was kinda weird, and I tought it was me that I got a less load

Quote Originally Posted by TheRock View Post

cheers
    Apology in order here for me. I was reading it wrong and now realize the double exp is working correct. Sorry for confusing anybody in my previous post here.
    All is good in Istaria..

cheers

Thread Information