Thread: Free Grant! title

Default Free Grant! title

Is that title legacy now? I cant find anyone to give me quest related to Grant Smyth.

____________________Never forget to appreciate each other and stay UNITED!____________________

Default Re: Free Grant! title

Try jeffrey smith in Dalimond, his dad. It started either with jeffrey or with grant himself in tazoon. if they've removed grant, its probably legacy now.

I tried both NPCs and nothing. ive done investigator title questline.

____________________Never forget to appreciate each other and stay UNITED!____________________

There were some pre-requisites to get it... Trying to remember. You might try changing to warrior and make sure you've done all the t2 quests in dalimond that are school specific... can't hurt anyway (but probably not going to help). Jeffrey gives the emblem I remember that much, but I think the free grant starts with grant. Baltima in the tazoon dome (confectioner or pawnbrowker) was involved I think too.

Ill try all of that when I find the time,thanks!

don't quote me on this, but I'm pretty sure it was made legacy when grant was moved from the tower to the ground.

Wasn't the free Grant original reward a free upgrade for vault? If so maybe you can't get the free Grant title if you did the quest back when the reward for it was a free vault upgrade.

I think Meepsa is correct. Currently it is not possible to earn that emblem.

The quest that would reward emblem was:
    http://www.istaria-lexica.de/Vault_o...ia:_Conclusion

That quest is obsolete, though.
    Death points are temporary, Glory is forever!
    Need game info? Try Istaria Reference or Istaria Lexica Wiki

I for one am grateful that the empire realized the truth about that smarmy character! Although my cousin Gwillimena never said what he made her do for extra vault space, his extreme prices made those of us with little coin at the time fairly desperate, and she got larger vault space somehow. I feel badly for Jeffrey Smyth, but in my opinion his son needs to stay locked up for the betterment of society.

<ooc - It would be nice for those who wanted it, to have a chance at earning the emblem again. It's not one my character will ever wear, though.>

A simple question I would like to ask. Is the number of quests in this game limited? Why are any quests legacy or taken away? I find so many quests that are not available anymore and wonder why. I have quests I have done and now they are unavailable. The question is why? I think of the "Inspector quest" and all the tower of nature quests which are still not able to finish for me. Why are they broken or turned off? Anyway just a question. Slimey

Quote Originally Posted by Slimey View Post
    A simple question I would like to ask. Is the number of quests in this game limited? Why are any quests legacy or taken away? I find so many quests that are not available anymore and wonder why. I have quests I have done and now they are unavailable. The question is why? I think of the "Inspector quest" and all the tower of nature quests which are still not able to finish for me. Why are they broken or turned off? Anyway just a question. Slimey
    No, quests aren't limited. We have thousands and can have thousands more. Usually quests are made obsolete for one of three reasons. 1) The region or story becomes obsolete. Take the quest that granted the "Free Grant" title, for example. "Free Grant" doesn't really make sense when he's not imprisoned any longer. 2) The quests are slated for a revamp (or are being replaced by other quests). 3) The system the quests are tied to is made obsolete or slated for a revamp.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Thread Information