Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Blight Update 281/282 + Discussion

Default Re: Blight Update 281 + Discussion

That sound preeety interesting. I already love it. Pleasse inform us here when you upload this to order and chaos XD.

"If being of fire means blind arrogance and the elevation of violence above reason, then let me be of water!"

Quote Originally Posted by Pryzm View Post
    That sound preeety interesting. I already love it. Pleasse inform us here when you upload this to order and chaos XD.
    I'd say keep your eyes on the General board I try to keep it up to date with live patches (although Liseth has taken over the client ones it seems ), so when it pops and none of the devs put it up there you can always expect it from me. :P

Does every single new post in the whole forums show up when i click at "New Posts"? That would solve my problem XD Or does it just show posts from threads i once visited?

"If being of fire means blind arrogance and the elevation of violence above reason, then let me be of water!"

"New Posts" is posts you have not looked at or marked as read (which you can do with the "Mark Forums Read" under "Forum Actions" up top)
    Dacurly Dac : Phoenix Fellowship Guild : Chaos Server
    http://phoenixfellowship.clanz.co/

The Harbinger adds 70 Bow but shouldn't it add Crossbow skill?

Ally Plaque is not showng any description (in item creation window). whats this?
    Last edited by Tilithia; March 30th, 2016 at 02:43 AM.

____________________Never forget to appreciate each other and stay UNITED!____________________

Quote Originally Posted by Tilithia View Post

Ally Plaque is not showng any description (in item creation window). whats this?
    If you've a screenie of the harbringer, please share? :O

horizons_1459306981.jpg

btw leech effect doesn't show anyway.

____________________Never forget to appreciate each other and stay UNITED!____________________

ally plaque is used to buy combat pets from the new NPC at eastern outpost

Cool thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth View Post
    No, that would require players to have to get into the Fiery Rift. Too restrictive.
    But that's where all the other Inspires' come from... so not understanding why this one would be different. Unless the components obtained from using this Inspire have nothing to do with crafted consumable crystals...

Lots of other changes that look positive, will be trying those out on Blight

Quote Originally Posted by Guaran View Post
    But that's where all the other Inspires' come from... so not understanding why this one would be different. Unless the components obtained from using this Inspire have nothing to do with crafted consumable crystals...

Lots of other changes that look positive, will be trying those out on Blight
    if I'm not mistaken Amon has mentioned in the skype group chat that that they would be for Niesa's Fate...though I could be mistaken about that.

It depends which server board I think is which.

I don't think so. He mentioned that Niesa's Fate would include crystalshaper stuff instead of potion stuff.

I'm not entirely sure Amon's reasoning, honestly. I've sort of mulled on it for a bit and I can't put two and two together. You get every other inspire and formula from the fiery rift - why not these? The lore is that only the crystalshaper trainer in the rift knows how to forge these crystals, after all. And plus...

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth
    No, that would require players to have to get into the Fiery Rift. Too restrictive.
    ...to even be a Crystalshaper you need to get into the Fiery Rift. You'd already be attuned. Or are you referring to bipeds and non-crystalshapers getting the inspires, at least?

Requiring players to have to go into the fiery rift to do this content would be counter-productive and would be too restrictive on the number of players able to experience the content. This inspire ability has a good reason for being where it is. You'll find out once the quests are available.

As with many other aspects of games, sometimes game lore has to take a backseat to good gameplay and experience.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Eostre Beetle is using Goliath beetle inventory icon. Also I can drag Eostre beetle to pet slot to replace Spider but not vice versa.

Epic: Alley Plaque formula is of type Tech Kit, better fits as Gadget.
    Terao (Gnome, Grand Master Crafter, Order [Unity])|Draigourn (Ancient, Master Lairshaper, Lunus, Order)|Echentrial (Ancient, Lunus, Order)

Default Re: Blight Update 281/282 + Discussion

Ishkuk Ally is named wrong, it's missing the ': Ish'kuk Ally, same goes for Thankuk Ally: Than'kuk Ally.
    Terao (Gnome, Grand Master Crafter, Order [Unity])|Draigourn (Ancient, Master Lairshaper, Lunus, Order)|Echentrial (Ancient, Lunus, Order)

Also I can drag Eostre beetle to pet slot to replace Spider but not vice versa.
    Unfortunately this is not fixable since these items are purchased (the coin value is set for the purchase price).
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

All of the Allies are missing a description, if you want to buy one of them it's like a lottery.

The Plague Breath from Algontoth Wyvern is missing the description of the Target Effect (25% chance).

Isn't the price for crystalshaper items from Blagarath too pricey, I mean 81s 250c for the formulas and 30s and 500c for the inspire when the tokens itself are worth 10c (symbol),20c (relic), 40c (omen), and 80c (vestige), which is either 8125 symbols, 4063 relics, 2032 omens, or 1016 vestiges, and this counting from just one formula. In addition, symbols are more of a common drop but even they don't drop 100%, and you may see a vestige every like 50 kills. Maybe, the item is godlike or something, but I haven't seen anything so far pertaining to what the items exactly do.

Thread Information