Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Blight Update 281/282 + Discussion

Default Re: Blight Update 281 + Discussion

The Wyverns don't fly, they just walk in the air.
    Terao (Gnome, Grand Master Crafter, Order [Unity])|Draigourn (Ancient, Master Lairshaper, Lunus, Order)|Echentrial (Ancient, Lunus, Order)

I you are talking about the Inspires and crystal formulas/shards from the fiery rift, I did farm in less than 2 hours only killing ghostly dragons, using the fiery and greater fiery tokens to buy the 4 master formulas and V inspire of each kind just fine. I am working on the VI inspires now, but Im sure if I sit on it for a short while I would get them all shortly.

Dragonredux is right, the vendor prices for the new formulas Blagarath is selling are set wrong, seems to me like coin prices for T5 formulas, but not the prices to aquire with rift tokens.

The Master Forms sold from Aratanosh costs 16s 250c and the Tier VI Give Inspires 6s 75c... (on Blight!)

Also notice that all the prices on Blight are only 1/2 of the regular servers!

Another glitch: with the new client all pets can be selected, with the one on Order/Chaos not.
    Terao (Gnome, Grand Master Crafter, Order [Unity])|Draigourn (Ancient, Master Lairshaper, Lunus, Order)|Echentrial (Ancient, Lunus, Order)

I think pets are supposed to be selectable. But yes, please fix the prices before it goes to live.

The new "Bond-Keeper", which come as Blight and Aegror, please give a unique name to each, it's else difficult for pages like the Lexica to keep them seperate, thank you.

The Tower of Bonds Building seems to be of real magic as it's flying a bit above the ground

Falgut the Slaver comes with 4,917,230 hitpoints, is this correct? Seems to be very much

Never late then never to ask this but, I noticed this a while back "Rift Guardians will now ignore player rating and will drop specific Essence on death."

My question is, will the Guardians be summon-able now? Wouldn't make much sense since you can only fight them once per person going through ARoP. Maybe have a stronger version of the Guardians to fight to make fighting for the crystals worthy.

This may have been addressed already, if so I apologize, or maybe I misread something.

No, they will not. This is just a bonus for helping others.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Thread Information