Thread: Razor Teeth V: Bite only or does it count for all kinds of melee?

Default Razor Teeth V: Bite only or does it count for all kinds of melee?

I have a question about Razor Teeth V. Nobody could really say if Razor Teeth is a good idear for a T6 priceless head scale on a Damage Dealer dragon. Some people say it includes only Bite but others say that counts for all kinds of melee. The tec itself sais It is Bite only but on the scale it mentions nowhere if its only Bite. There it sais then: Attacks only. Any help?

"If being of fire means blind arrogance and the elevation of violence above reason, then let me be of water!"

Default Re: Razor Teeth V: Bite only or does it count for all kinds of melee?

horizons_1459198964.jpg

There a screenie of what mean.

"If being of fire means blind arrogance and the elevation of violence above reason, then let me be of water!"

It depends which server board I think is which.

Well, Piercing Winds only affects Galewind but it also only says 'Attacks Only Ranged Only' or something of the sort. So I'd presume that Razor Teeth is the same.

Do note that in Istaria linguo, 'Attacks' mean abilities such as bite, breath of fire, silver strike, gold rage, etc - anything you click. (If I remember right) Your normal swipe isn't an 'attack' per se. I'm going to assume here that the game doesn't know how to flat out put 'only this ability' on an effect and so it just says 'Attacks Only' as bite is an attack. Galewind is 'Ranged Only Attacks Only' because it's a ranged attack.

Though I might be getting the 'ranged only' wrong on galewind.

Soooo... does it now count only for Bite then? Someone told me a while ago Piercing winds is bugged and affects all attacks of that kind but im not sure .

Quote Originally Posted by Pryzm View Post
    Soooo... does it now count only for Bite then? Someone told me a while ago Piercing winds is bugged and affects all attacks of that kind but im not sure .
    When i use a spell on my melee dragon i get a message along the lines of "marble strength head scale will not apply", appearing only when i use spells like drain bolt etc.

I was thinking that Razor Teeth is the only thing that could cause this message, so i am to assume, it counts for more than bite.

Thread Information