Thread: Valor & Vigilance: To The Ruined Homestead

Default Valor & Vigilance: To The Ruined Homestead

I'm at the part where I'm supposed to investigate the area behind the Ruined Homestead where the decayed Grulets are. Instead of going around the long way, I just fought through the Homestead. I've been wandering around for a while, I've tried killing both the Grulets and the Shepherd, but the quest will not progress.

I'm assuming it's one of those (really annoying) cases where you need to stand in an exact spot. If someone could let me know where it is, I'd appreciate it.

Ah, never mind. It seems the quest was set up to expect players to go the long way. (-.=.-)
    Last edited by Shimio; April 5th, 2016 at 07:39 AM. Reason: figured it out

Default Re: Valor & Vigilance: To The Ruined Homestead

Quote Originally Posted by Shimio View Post
    I'm at the part where I'm supposed to investigate the area behind the Ruined Homestead where the decayed Grulets are. Instead of going around the long way, I just fought through the Homestead. I've been wandering around for a while, I've tried killing both the Grulets and the Shepherd, but the quest will not progress.

I'm assuming it's one of those (really annoying) cases where you need to stand in an exact spot. If someone could let me know where it is, I'd appreciate it.

Ah, never mind. It seems the quest was set up to expect players to go the long way. (-.=.-)
    Yep, long way is the route, which is really annoying as the quest DOES tell you you can go both ways...which you actually can't if you truly want to progress it.

all NT quests are a bit iffy when it comes to directions now that it has been blown up.

Default Re: Valor & Vigilance: To The Ruined Homestead

When making a quest id make sure that the player goes where you expect him to go so maybe a little description or hint on where to go would be nice sometimes.

"If being of fire means blind arrogance and the elevation of violence above reason, then let me be of water!"

Thread Information