Thread: Impressive Title

Default Impressive Title

Hello, all!

So, I'm actually not a new player, but a returning one. I've played on and off for various periods of time, under numerous different names, since around February of 2010. I'm glad to see that a fair amount of people I recognize are still active, or at least pop back in every now and again. One thing I noticed almost immediately upon entering the character creation area, is that it appears as though a few cosmetic mods have been implemented into the game itself. With this is mind, I actually have a question for those of you who still use mods, and that is: Which mods are still useful versus which mods are no longer necessary/have been formally integrated? Here's a list of the mods that I have downloaded but not yet used.

Alternate Icons
    Blighted Dragon Skin
    Chest Scale (can't remember what this one does)
    Colorful Hoard
    High Resolution +/- Tooth and Claw
    Laying/Sitting Dragon Models
    Map Pack (last updated Jan 16th, not sure if this is the most recent version)
    Ripped Wings Skin
    Shadows Fixed/Projected
    Sounds and Emotes
    Dragon Throat Patch
    Tooth and Claw

Going off of what I saw, it looks like the Tooth and Claw mod has already been added, as well as something like the differentiating scale/decal colors for Dragons. Aside from all of that nonsense, I hope that in the future I will be able to become a more active member of this community, rather than being a ghost that fades in and out. Thanks for reading!

It depends which server board I think is which.

Default Re: Impressive Title

Welcome back to Istaria!

Out of all the mods you listed there, the colorful hoard mod, tooth/claw, and shadow fix (not projected) have been implemented. You shouldn't use sound and emotes as they are no longer compatible. Everything else should be fine though, but check your map pack version just in case.

Welcome back then! Maybe we meet now n then. Depends on your server ^^

"If being of fire means blind arrogance and the elevation of violence above reason, then let me be of water!"

Thank you, Racktor! I plan to create multiple characters across both the Chaos and Order shards, although my main alt will probably end up on the Order shard, as it was my home server when I first joined.

Welcome home Castanops. Hope you find along and happy life on Order. Feel free to hit me up for any needs I may be of help with

Thread Information