Thread: Blackscreen, Greenscreen, Whitescreen, Bluescreen

Default Blackscreen, Greenscreen, Whitescreen, Bluescreen

Is there a way to reach one of the in the title mentioned screens in Istaria? I mean completely Greenscreen behind the character for example?. I prefer Greenscreen but i only managed to get a Blackscreen so far by going into rift and turning off the effects. I could do some neat stuff with a greenscreen tho with videoediting ^^.

Turning off effects works but i still have a ground wich is black in the rift too for my luck. As said i would prefere a greenscreen or whitescreen even. Also rift makes everyone seem a little bit darker as he is.

"If being of fire means blind arrogance and the elevation of violence above reason, then let me be of water!"

Default Re: Blackscreen, Greenscreen, Whitescreen, Bluescreen

Just an example what i did with the blackscreen from rift. Pryzm is all darker and doesn`t look really good. Still its a neat effect.

"If being of fire means blind arrogance and the elevation of violence above reason, then let me be of water!"

It depends which server board I think is which.

Umm.. I don't think there'd be a way to do so easily, but perhaps try flying very high over Feladan? The skies are green there, aren't they?

switch a terrain texture to plain green/white/whatever you need, go to an area with a high terrain wall using said modded texture (South march comes to mind), turn of environs.

Just a guess but I think that should work, just gotta find the right terrain textures (and otherwise just do all of them as a package haha)

Quote Originally Posted by meepsa View Post
    switch a terrain texture to plain green/white/whatever you need, go to an area with a high terrain wall using said modded texture (South march comes to mind), turn of environs.

Just a guess but I think that should work, just gotta find the right terrain textures (and otherwise just do all of them as a package haha)

Good idear but idk how to do that at all XD.

And sorry Racky. Even if the skies are green there i would be flying and not walking

Thread Information