Thread: Old player thinking about coming back

Default Old player thinking about coming back

I remember playing this game YEARS ago and having so much fun playing a dragon, but seriously who wouldn't, and have been looking for something new to play recently as ive just gotten so board with all the mainstream games that are out atm. Ive stumbled upon an article about the graphics update and got to thinking maybe I should give this a try again.

But id like to know are there still guilds/people who still help out new, or in my case returning, players who will need to learn how to put one paw in front of the other all over again?

Thanks for your time reading this and hopefully ill be meeting some of you soon!

Default Re: Old player thinking about coming back

Welcome back Yes, there are plenty of guilds on both Chaos and Order. Also, be sure to join the New Player Assistance channel, lots of help in there for new players.

If you want, you can wake up your old dragon if you know your old login information. It might be archived, but a support ticket will remedy that.

Heya,
    on Order you'll get alot of help from others on the markeplace channel. Feel free to talk to me at any time

------------------
    Istaria Lexica | Istaria Reference

Welcome back then. There happened several updates since you were gone for a while. Server updates, game contents like tzhe new dragon craft school crystalshaper, pets and more stuff incomming soon. We also got a new Istaria lexica you might wanna check out. For my part it helped me alot ^^. Ofc Chaos Marketplace is full also. It`s rare that nobody answers to questions. I think walking you can figure out on your own eh? ^^ At crafting you can ask me anytimne! And fighting... well go to Tilithia she`s the pro XD.

Long tale short: Welcome back

"If being of fire means blind arrogance and the elevation of violence above reason, then let me be of water!"

Thanks everyone! Keep an eye out for Kayler Swiftclaw on Order.

Thread Information