Thread: Hi!

Red face Hi!

Im new to Istaria forums, i wanted to introduce myself here!
    Im from Iceland and im 13 years old, I like to play Istaria alot ^^ but i didnt made a forum account, so i did one.
    I like RPG Games like Elsword,Istaria,Pirate 101,WolfQuest,FeralHeart,Warthune and etc.. Im new in the forums,

Well im just downloading the game again since i deleted it from a error that i could not fix (And i cant fix it still =/) I hope i meet good people in-game.

I'd like to ask some questions, As a new player do we have access to any character?

Now let me start of how i knew Istaria! I was searching around websites to play as a dragon and i met Istaria i got interesed on it so i registrated and i literally loved the game

Well see ya in-game!

Where ever my mate is sleeping...otherwise,wherever Murnos isn't.

Default Re: Hi!

Hello there,welcome to istaria,not sure about your issue you might wanna ask around buts as for the character question this game is slightly different from others your familiar with you can choose any 1 character to play for free but you will have lvl cap restrictions...or if you decide you want more you can subscribe to the game which is $10 or $14 a month, for 10 a month you'll be able to have upto 5 characters of your choice and no restrictions to leveling your chars up to the max

Alternatively if you want you can get the 14 a month subscription which will give you 7 characters of your choice aswell as the ability to purchase your own biped plot or dragon's lair...tho you must lvl a chars craft to build either of them after purchasing a plot or lair.

Welcome Shelvy,
    hooray iceland, I like that country really.

------------------
    Istaria Lexica | Istaria Reference

Hi hi there shelvy
    Wich shard are you on? We might even meet in-game ^^

"If being of fire means blind arrogance and the elevation of violence above reason, then let me be of water!"

Thread Information