Thread: Container handling

Default Container handling

There are at least 2 things i would love:

1. SHIFT-Drag to drag not only 1 item from 1 container, but to drag all items of the same kind from all my open containers (inventory, pet and disk) into another container (silo, shop, vault, ...)
    2. That crafting uses not only all my normal containers (inventory, pet and disk), but additional all open containers (silo, shop, vault, ...) in range.

Default Re: Container handling

That would be a neat feature. I jump on the train and say please try to realize this . Would make stuff easyer ^^.

"If being of fire means blind arrogance and the elevation of violence above reason, then let me be of water!"

Default Re: Container handling

Quote Originally Posted by Rhili View Post
    That crafting uses not only all my normal containers (inventory, pet and disk), but additional all open containers (silo, shop, vault, ...) in range.

This could be very dangerous where there are shared containers in range. People do not take kindly to their stacks disappearing without being asked first. Currently the opening the nearby storage to drag/drop into your personal inventory is a safeguard against inadvertently using up someone else's stack by accident.

Thread Information